Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:123736760
Your Character Name: Alex Herrera

Target Steam Name: nubnub
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:462013731
Target Character Name (if known): Berry Smith

Target Steam Name: Fluffy Gamer
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:462013731
Target Character Name (if known): Larry Winters

Request Reason: Was capturing gang zones when I got shot at from the house I'm raiding in the video I killed the guy on top of rooftop and couldn't get his stuff, because of this my time was stretched out for way longer then it should have and no staff responded to my ticket cops came while cops were getting ready to infiltrate the base his friend (fluffygamer) who had just logged on and had no knowledge of the raid decided to enter the house (you hear him unlock the doors to enter) during an ongoing PD Raid (countering cops) and ended up killing me from behind.

[2] Roleplay Rules
[2.1] General

1. You are allowed to boost one player at a time to enter an already accessible area.

[4] Criminal Rules
[4.2] Criminal Raiding Rules

1. During a police raid, only the current occupants of the base are allowed to defend the base. This is to prevent random civilians with no affiliations from shooting at the police for fun. To be clear: If you are not in the base at the start of the police raid, you can not actively intervene at all.

When did the situation occur?: 2:25PM EST 9/11/23
Your evidence to support your claim:

I'm gathering a clip via demos for more evidence

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

FluffyGamer

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You can check your demos and it will show that I was inside the hose with a gun long before any police came. It took me multiple minutes to find where you were since I thought you were upstairs so was waiting to push but when I did finally I realized you were outside which is why I killed you much later than when I first entered the building.

heater

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Event Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You are right the cops and you arrived in the same time but when I killed nubnub and mike mike you weren't even spawned in yet! making a video on it now you are were clearly metagaming unless you can prove otherwise that you weren't

FluffyGamer

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You are right the cops and you arrived in the same time but when I killed nubnub and mike mike you weren't even spawned in yet! making a video on it now you are were clearly metagaming unless you can prove otherwise that you weren't
Sir simply because you were demoted for metagaming does not mean that everyone on the server metagames. Please don't continue to throw out vague claims with no evidence out of your pure anger as you have already proved to lie in this sit by reporting me for something when you just acknowledge you already knew I was there before the cops showed up. Thank you!

heater

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Event Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Sir simply because you were demoted for metagaming does not mean that everyone on the server metagames. Please don't continue to throw out vague claims with no evidence out of your pure anger as you have already proved to lie in this sit by reporting me for something when you just acknowledge you already knew I was there before the cops showed up. Thank you!
you were saying?

FluffyGamer

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

you were saying?
What is the video saying? We already knew I was not in the base I came after but thank you for clarifying that with a video!

heater

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Event Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You spawned in and had no knowledge of the base

heater

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Event Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

they were both dead how did you know.

FluffyGamer

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Not sure what your talking about sir. I was driving around on the map and heard an m4 shot in sater bay at which point I drove into the neighborhood and saw my friends cars outside a base with the door open and dead bodies on the ground. Then I went inside to investigate which is why it took me so long to realize you were even in the base much less outside. Stop claiming I knew things which I never claimed to know I understand your upset but your letting your emotions cloud your judgment and make yourself look silly. Thank you!

heater

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Event Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Not sure what your talking about sir. I was driving around on the map and heard an m4 shot in sater bay at which point I drove into the neighborhood and saw my friends cars outside a base with the door open and dead bodies on the ground. Then I went inside to investigate which is why it took me so long to realize you were even in the base much less outside. Stop claiming I knew things which I never claimed to know I understand your upset but your letting your emotions cloud your judgment and make yourself look silly. Thank you!
oh really? you saw your friends car outside the base... and heard m4 shots? lmao you're making things worse on yourself stop lying.

FluffyGamer

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

oh really? you saw your friends car outside the base... and heard m4 shots? lmao you're making things worse on yourself stop lying.
As I already explained sir I am not lying and you are welcome to believe I am. I feel as though your emotions are still clouding your judgment so I am no longer going to respond to anyone but staff as I am more mature than this conversation. Have a nice day and thank you! Hopefully you can take some time to cool off, maybe talk a walk or eat some food!

heater

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Event Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

heater

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Event Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

wow those friends cars outside the base are really outside that base aren't they. if any staff member needs additional footage of the incident or the demofile dm heater on discord.

Last edited:

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Dear @heater, @FluffyGamer and @Nub,

Following a review of the provided statements and video evidence, a conclusion has been made. In short, I do not see a way without prop climbing or sitting on a prop to access the roof and as such an unfair advantage, considering items dropped cannot be easily collected and it is an inaccessible area by allowed means (@Nub). I do not see sufficient evidence to prove Metagaming occurred, although suspicious in activity it is not enough. Lastly, I will note, that @heater using your vehicle in the third person to scope and look for things is not allowed but in this scenario, I do not see a level to which the rule is broken. The situation that occurred is considered void.

@Nub
In consideration of violating rule 1.7 Abusing to Gain Advantage / 2.1.10 Player Boosting and your Player History, you will receive One Warning Point.

@FluffyGamer
Amended. On further supplied evidence, Fluffy was already on the property and police were not at the scene nor raiding at the time. No Counter raid occurred.

@heater
You will be refunded for the items you lost and taken by FluffyGamer (listed below) and imbursed $15,000 for the negative impact on your roleplay/PvP due to rule violators. You may request a refund in-game to a Senior Administrator or above, and/or via the Forum Refund Request.
  • x2 M4 Carbine
  • x9 First Aid (S)
  • x1 Electric Stove
  • x4 Lockpick
  • x1 Kevlar & Helmet
  • x1 First Aid (L)
  • x1 Crafted Kevlar
  • x1 Gas Mask

For reference:

Raid
The act of breaking into or illegally entering a property with the intent to rob, kill, or commit any kind of criminal action to its residents, or any items inside the property.

Police Raid
The act of police engaging with any known or unknown occupants of a building, violent or otherwise, to apprehend or search for them.

1.7 Abusing to Gain Advantage
Any form of hacking, abusing or exploiting to gain an advantage over other players is not allowed. Report accidental exploitation to the respective staff members immediately and refrain from using and sharing those.

2.1.10 Player Boosting
You may not boost into an area that would not be accessible by any other means than boosting. Law Enforcement is allowed to climb onto roofs, with the appropriate permission, only to gather evidence of neighbouring illegal activities.

4.2.11 Counter Raiding
Counter raids can only be performed on player ownable buildings, Dark Web buildings, or Cargo ship. You may not counter raid a building or Cargo Ship if it is currently being raided by police at the time. Law Enforcement is exempt from this entire rule.

Report Concluded,
Thread Locked & Moved.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.