Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: daniel4
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:555847383
Your Character Name: Candice Sugmo

Target Steam Name: MiniProBro
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:115362850
Target Character Name: N/A
Request Reason: Killing me with no valid in-Character reason, no reason for use of immidiate lethal action, unrealistic scenario making immidiate use of a class 3 firearm when there was no imminent threat, blocking me when I tried to leave so he could shoot me. (And no, he was not robbing the gas station since no Cops were online. Was pretty mad and agitated that he lost a raid to me prior of this incident.)

When did the situation occur?: 20 minutes ago when this was posted.
Your evidence to support your claim: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1x1zVY-8IGeY6k/d1337nmLIUcA?invite=cr-MSxEVUMsNjY0NDI4NDQs

Additional members involved/witnessing: Bystander seen in the clip.
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes.

Nuggie

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Iron Chef After reviewing the clip you provide the situation showed was not a violation of server rules. As you arrived you saw them in a active situation involving guns regardless of the reason you need to act accordingly if someone with a gun tells you to do something in roleplay you should fear your life and continue following orders, fleeing, or even fighting back if appropriate. as he did give you many commands to leave, gave you warning shots and you still failed to leave he was able to kill you to protect him self.
2.2.15 - You are required to give the opposing party a reasonable amount of time to respond and act upon your commands and must make sure they heard you. Keep the voice-chat delay in mind.
Player Report Denied
Locked & moved

Status
Not open for further replies.