Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: fedayeenwinners
Your SteamID: 76561198447564972
Your Character Name: Qian Xiaotong

Target Steam Name: daniel4
Target SteamID: 76561199071960494
Target Character Name (if known): steffano pewroapogtawet (i forgot)

Request Reason: combat deposited honey badgers x3 (was originally 4 but we got one back when he tried defending his zone) and possibly an aug a3 too before the 10 minutes ran out
When did the situation occur?: around 8:30 PM GMT +4 29/10/2023
Your evidence to support your claim: logs

Additional members involved/witnessing: me
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: possibly

skadilat

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: fedayeenwinners
Your SteamID: 76561198447564972
Your Character Name: Qian Xiaotong

Target Steam Name: daniel4
Target SteamID: 76561199071960494
Target Character Name (if known): steffano pewroapogtawet (i forgot)

Request Reason: combat deposited honey badgers x3 (was originally 4 but we got one back when he tried defending his zone) and possibly an aug a3 too before the 10 minutes ran out
When did the situation occur?: around 8:30 PM GMT +4 29/10/2023
Your evidence to support your claim: logs

Additional members involved/witnessing: me
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: possibly
  1. "You may not remove stolen items or weapons from your inventory and stolen money from your wallet immediately after a robbery, raid, or simple theft, nor may you remove a weapon out of your inventory immediately after drawing it or last using it. In all cases, you must wait 10 minutes before doing so."

I marked all the keywords which describe this rule. I did not immediately remove the weapons I stole from my inventory, I waited until the combat timer was over to deposit them. Since I killed you, the scenario was over to which the combat timer applied. I believe the 10 minute period is applied to scenarios like bank heists or other robberies, in which you are actively involved in a scenario with others. It would be unrealistic and unreasonable to keep stolen weapons on you for 10 minutes, after the initial scenario in which you are engaged with another person has already ended.

In addition to that, after you had died, you came back to the area you died in (the park), somehow remembered the weapons you lost in your previous life and mugged me in a public place (the park) for weapons you had lost in your previous life, which can be confirmed by the logs that you broke NLR.

fedayeenwinners

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

1. "You may not remove stolen items or weapons from your inventory and stolen money from your wallet immediately after a robbery, raid, or simple theft, nor may you remove a weapon out of your inventory immediately after drawing it or last using it. In all cases, you must wait 10 minutes before doing so."

I marked all the keywords which describe this rule. I did not immediately remove the weapons I stole from my inventory, I waited until the combat timer was over to deposit them. Since I killed you, the scenario was over to which the combat timer applied. I believe the 10 minute period is applied to scenarios like bank heists or other robberies, in which you are actively involved in a scenario with others. It would be unrealistic and unreasonable to keep stolen weapons on you for 10 minutes, after the initial scenario in which you are engaged with another person has already ended.

In addition to that, after you had died, you came back to the area you died in (the park), somehow remembered the weapons you lost in your previous life and mugged me in a public place (the park) for weapons you had lost in your previous life, which can be confirmed by the logs that you broke NLR.
just because you're mentor doesn't mean you can make up rules, shouldn't you already know this? you must wait 10 minutes to deposit a weapon used/stolen no matter what,
"You may not remove stolen items or weapons from your inventory and stolen money from your wallet immediately after a robbery, raid, or simple theft, nor may you remove a weapon out of your inventory immediately after drawing it or last using it. In all cases, you must wait 10 minutes before doing so."

Last edited:

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Dear @fedayeenwinners and @skadilat,

Following a review of server logs and the statements provided, a conclusion has been made. With time conversions on my part, it does appear the weapons were taken and deposited to a bank inventory in under 10 minutes. To be specific, 2 minutes, and 30 seconds. As such the following rule listed below as been violated.

2.1.9 (Depositing stolen items, weapons or money)
You may not remove stolen items or weapons from your inventory and stolen money from your wallet immediately after a robbery, raid, or simple theft, nor may you remove a weapon out of your inventory immediately after drawing it or last using it. In all cases, you must wait 10 minutes before doing so.

@skadilat (Daniel4), you will receive One Warning Point for breaking rule 2.1.9.

Report Concluded,
Thread Locked & Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.