Additional members involved/witnessing:

Last edited:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Alex Herrera Greetings,

Please make the video public or else I will be unable to check the evidence you have provided. Do this within 24 hours if you can.

heater

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Event Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Alex Herrera Greetings,

Please make the video public or else I will be unable to check the evidence you have provided. Do this within 24 hours if you can.
The video has been made unlisted so you're now able to view the video.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Alex Herrera There are no clear evidence that indicate the player raid two players at the time. You can only hear him opening a door in your building. Nothing more.

Therefore this report has been DENIED for lack of evidence regarding the other raid.

Regards,
Pmx

This thread will be locked and moved.

heater

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Event Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Alex Herrera There are no clear evidence that indicate the player raid two players at the time. You can only hear him opening a door in your building. Nothing more.

Therefore this report has been DENIED for lack of evidence regarding the other raid.

Regards,
Pmx

I owned the whole building and all doors were locked

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

heater

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Event Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

heater

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Event Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Last edited:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

It is processing.

heater

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Event Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

It is processing.
Yes it may take 10 minutes
f77454601febe0717785c8375b65643a.png

heater

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Event Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Alex Herrera The second video shows that he raided one of your appartements. That said @Fried_Lion has 24 hours to respond. Fail to comply and the final decision will be made upon the evidence provided ONLY.

Fried_Lion

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Yes, I raided one of your apartments. The original video shows that you typed to the admin "Someone just fucking shot me for no reason..." then you went on to explain how I raided the house below. As stated in the admin sit I was simply walking around opening doors if they were unlocked and checking out the apartments. Then I advanced once I heard activity in the 3rd room. There is no evidence of me raiding/ lock picking the apartment below even if I did. It seems you are just making up a story because you can't except the fact that I raided. Your buddy even stated "He can't raid me right?", and I didn't.

Edit: After reviewing the video more: Originally he states "...He raided the apartment downstairs..." , however in the admin sit you claimed: "...[Apartment #1] He was downstairs raiding one of mine... [Apartment #2] the other side of that one, [Apartment #3] then mine" which means I raided two apartments, then his. That doesn't seem to add up in his story.

Last edited:

heater

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Event Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Yes, I raided one of your apartments. The original video shows that you typed to the admin "Someone just fucking shot me for no reason..." then you went on to explain how I raided the house below. As stated in the admin sit I was simply walking around opening doors if they were unlocked and checking out the apartments. Then I advanced once I heard activity in the 3rd room. There is no evidence of me raiding/ lock picking the apartment below even if I did. It seems you are just making up a story because you can't except the fact that I raided. Your buddy even stated "He can't raid me right?", and I didn't.

Edit: After reviewing the video more: Originally he states "...He raided the apartment downstairs..." , however in the admin sit you claimed: "...[Apartment #1] He was downstairs raiding one of mine... [Apartment #2] the other side of that one, [Apartment #3] then mine" which means I raided two apartments, then his. That doesn't seem to add up in his story.
At 0:11 you opened a door after lock picking it now if you'd like a video of me literally going from downstairs to up making sure every door was locked in the building I'll be happy to do so, with that being said when throughout the report I was making I was so triggered at the time trying to comprehend the rule you broke which was not waiting the 60 minute time to be up after you raided the house also that report was also irrelevant to the situation besides the raiding report.

Regarding the claim of raiding 3 Apartments I said "I think the one on the other side as well and then mine." going forward with that I even asked if there were logs about possibly raiding the opposite apartment aside from the one already raided downstairs at mesa.

Fried_Lion

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

There is not significant evidence. No doors are shown open. There aren't logs supporting the issue. I opened a door correct but that doesn't automatically make it one of your doors. I am pretty sure I only closed the front doors so no one would come in and so I could hear if someone was coming up the stairs behind me. I listened to :11 and I did hear a door but that could've been your buddy next door who was also working doing whatever. Yet again, there isn't enough support on your claim.

heater

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Event Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

There is not significant evidence. No doors are shown open. There aren't logs supporting the issue. I opened a door correct but that doesn't automatically make it one of your doors. Yet again, there isn't enough support on your claim.

So you lied to the admin saying you only opened my door not only that I had showed a video of proof of me owning all the apartments now would you like a video of me locking every single one of them?

Fried_Lion

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

So you lied to the admin saying you only opened my door not only that I had showed a video of proof of me owning all the apartments now would you like a video of me locking every single one of them?

I post and re-edit. It is very unprofessional to jump the gun, please do not directly blame and point the finger. That is not your job, this is for the administration to decide. Also just because you locked all the doors, doesn't mean your friend didn't open the doors, doesn't mean someone else unlocked them, and ect.

heater

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Event Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I post and re-edit. It is very unprofessional to jump the gun, please do not directly blame and point the finger. That is not your job, this is for the administration to decide. Also just because you locked all the doors, doesn't mean your friend didn't open the doors, doesn't mean someone else unlocked them, and ect.
No he was the only one in the apartment beside me doing stuff we had our volume up and you were the only one inside with a gun as he pointed out in the video. I asked him these things before making the report of course, you can also tell it was downstairs as there was a lock pick sound

Fried_Lion

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

No point in going back in forth. Let the administration decide what is to happen, I will not comment further until I hear official ruling.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Fried_Lion Keep in mind you cannot go around unlocking random doors as that is not realistic. I've alerted you to this now so don't do this again. I will give you a second chance!

The evidence are valid.

Regards,
Pmx

Status
Not open for further replies.