Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:124590749
Your Character Name: Alex Nest

Target Steam Name: Farifafa
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:55954391
Target Character Name (if known): Che Guevara

Request reason: FearRP
When did the situation occur?: 11/09/17
Your evidence to support your claim:
(The FearRP happens at 4:10 in the video)
Additional members involved/witnessing: ReFL3X (Steam Name) Mike Turner (RP Name)

Last edited:

Dr. Kush

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Video is done Processing

Farifafa

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

this is not valid for fearrp because i knew this guy had no ammo. I had passed by in a car earlier and he said he needed to get ammo but nobody would sell it. I ran knowing it was valid to run because i knew he had no ammo to shoot me anyway.

Lazmin

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

this is not valid for fearrp because i knew this guy had no ammo. I had passed by in a car earlier and he said he needed to get ammo but nobody would sell it. I ran knowing it was valid to run because i knew he had no ammo to shoot me anyway.
I woulden't believe that for a second. Also that is not a valid reason to void FearRP. You don't know if he had bought ammo or not. Just my thoughts, anyways

Dr. Kush

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I had given him ammo earlier.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Farifafa As the video shows you broke fear RP by running away when being held at gunpoint by @Dr. Kush . There was no way to know if he had ammo or not as he could have bought it after you heard him saying that. Remember not to do this again or else action will be taken upon you.

I will give you a second chance.

Regards,
Pmx

This thread will be locked and moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.