Target Steam Name: u/k
Target SteamID:u/k
Target Character Name GucciGang

Request reason: Failing Rp
When did the situation occur?: 9/16
Your evidence to support your claim: Youtube recording
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Ben Dover (nolan o'neal ingame)

Me and my friend found a wanted player with a gun farming drugs behind the hospital. We went to mug the player and after initally responding to microphone commands, the player claimed he was lagging so we began to type. He failed to rp as he was just stalling for his known friend to come and save him while completely breaking the role playing barrier.

Its ridiculous players do things like this to avoid playing the actual game. They would rather make excuses about how their friend stumbled up shooting out of nowhere because they are failing to play the game mode. I'm posting the recording for review.

Last edited:

Beta Spirit

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Use the correct format please

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This ban request is currently under review. I will attempt to locate player information for "CrazyChris" so he can explain his actions here.

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Savage 2 You have 24 hours to respond to this post before I make a decision based on the evidence provided only.

Savage 2

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Firstly i had 7 fps , couldnt see anything or hear anything because of the weather, i have really low graphics on gmod i type this in console "exec fpsboost.cfg" and it just makes my game shit but i get more fps , and second i cant trade because my resolution is really low and i cant click accept, ask @Hisoka , my resolution is crap and i wanted to drop it but i was zip tied.

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This request is currently under review and will be locked until a final decision is made.

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

After further review it appears the player purposefully delayed RP in order to keep items and allow time for backup to come.

A punishment will be given to @Savage 2 shortly regarding this offense.

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.