Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Lambsauce
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:167683509
Your Character Name: Rex Wong (Was Rex Harrison at the time of the RDM)

Target Steam Name: Unknown
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56311623
Target Character Name (if known): Derek Black

Target Steam Name: Unknown
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:70177524
Target Character Name (if known): Dylan Veigulis

Request reason: Blatant RDM during zombie event.
When did the situation occur?: Saturday, October 28th @ the beginning of first zombie round.
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: None

Side Note: I would like to be refunded the Degale I possessed when I was RDMD by these people, because they picked it up. The video is pretty self-explanatory.

Last edited:

Smalley

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Please add their steam ID's so we can deal with this report.
Dylans- STEAM_0:0:70177524
Dereks- STEAM_0:1:56311623

Smalley

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Deevegs

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

We Told them to leave the gun store multiple times because we were holding it down with some other people and we didnt have room in the gunstore for them, also we told them to leave multiple time as you can see in the the video. we gave them time to leave. (p.s I thought you werent aloud to use external voice chats to communicate through the game)

Fetus Deletus!

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

We Told them to leave the gun store multiple times because we were holding it down with some other people and we didnt have room in the gunstore for them, also we told them to leave multiple time as you can see in the the video. we gave them time to leave. (p.s I thought you werent aloud to use external voice chats to communicate through the game)
Yeah, you can clearly hear me say everyone out multiple times.

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I never transferred IC (In-character) information through discord, everything (In my opinion) was OOC (Out-Of-Character). Now lets get back on topic, you are not allowed to prevent players from having access to a shop, further more, I was purchasing ammo & kevlar. I have seen you guys get banned for this stuff before.

Deevegs

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

You did trnsfer in game info and it was an event. we were holding down the gun store

Smalley

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Looking at the video. It was an event so he was allowed to transfer in game info. You can't just hold up a store. That is not allowed and it's quite clear that it's RDM. So you both will be receiving a 4d ban for Blatant RDM.