Your Character Name: Jahson Brown

Target Steam Name: BuckyBoysUnited
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:70177524
Target Character Name (if known): Buck Jackson

Request reason: FAILRP,RDM,Lying
When did the situation occur?: 3 days ago
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Mr. Destroyer

PS: Sorry for the low quality. There was also where i unequipped and equiped my weapon which was delt in a sit.These players have been harrasing us the whole time and hating on us for whatever reason.They are also insulting us but dont have footage of it. If you also want the full sit video tell me.He also told the admin where we are rdming them when he was shooting at us

ChosenDemon

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I don't see what RDM you are talking about.
All I see is you 1) VDMing that guy at 15 seconds in, 2) failRP by storing your car during an RP situation, and 3) metagaming with your friends in your basement IRL.
@Deevegs You have 24 hours to reply with your side of the story before a decision will be made.

btruly

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I don't see what RDM you are talking about.
All I see is you 1) VDMing that guy at 15 seconds in, 2) failRP by storing your car during an RP situation, and 3) metagaming with your friends in your basement IRL.
@Deevegs You have 24 hours to reply with your side of the story before a decision will be made.
first that wasnt even my car,you didint even watch the full video. 2 we didint even rdm that guy,he was in the front of us while we tried to push up because we were afraid they will kill us, They did that before. 3 we didint even metagame,If we did please tell me how. 4 "I don't see what RDM you are talking about." look at the 1:13 minute of the video. They started shooting at us for no reason whatsoever
EDIT: Added a few extra detailes

Last edited:

ChosenDemon

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Thank you for the report! Unfortunately, your report does not meet our criteria and has been DECLINED. Because of that, no one will be punished.
In addition, you have broken some rules:
  1. Metagaming
  2. Unequipping your 1911 in combat
You will receive a 1-day ban.

Thread has been locked and moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.