LV

my steam name: thagamz csgoroll.com

my steam id: STEAM_0:0:95127596

my character name: gamzy fshemek

target steam name: V roosie

Target steam id: STEAM_0:1:123591116

target character name: Vincent Roosevelt

request reason(s)
Time of occurrance: 1st december 2017. near 22-23pm.
my evidence:

in beggining i just chill, i am just a bystander of this hostage situation, not involved at all, now i know making meth on property i dont know isnt allowed. i was told this by a admin the same day. but i wanted to go out of this place because it was a little bit too chaotic for my liking. so i wanted to go out. a sergant and a s.w.a.t was out there, i explained i was hiding to protect my own life. they understood. so i went decided to try to see if the mayor was O.K, so i checked his office (ca 5:35 in the video) and i get randomly cuffed by him, stealing all my LSD and getting cuffed. then just wandering around for about half a hour in cuffs since he just left me. got someone to run me over. filed a report. and the admin advised me to write a player report, and also ask for my LSD refund here. in the same report. so i am doing that now :)

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Declined.

They have the right to detain you for their own safety due to the hostage situation. Due to that, they are also allowed to search all rooms and confiscate illegal items. However, they shouldn't cuff you and take you with them for a shootout - so that should've been handled much better, but I am not going to punish him for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.