LV

Your Steam Name: Shabzino
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:231470491
Your Character Name: Shotty Shabz

Target Steam Name: Buhbye
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:87746073
Target Character Name (if known): Masion Margelia

Request Reason: Third Party Communications

When did the situation occur?: whenever he made his report so around 30 mins ago
Your evidence to support your claim: https://streamable.com/5kx4a0

Additional members involved/witnessing: @sleepy ♡ also metagaming
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: yes

Anthony

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Were on radio lol

Shabzino

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

oh so that's why you literally have the push to mute button on discord noise activating at the beginning to prevent leaking it into ingame chat

Anthony

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

I play Rust alot, I have a push to mute key so that my friends don't hear me screaming when I'm raiding someone hahah, I cant be bothered to delete the key bind just to play gmod lol

Shabzino

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Okay look I'm not sure how low you think the admins IQs are but you are fooling nobody with that sorry. The fact is that you literally alter the report after I catch you the first time metagaming and that clip is already bait enough considering out of nowhere sleepy starts telling stories while you are getting your head blown off ingame. Next time either check your clips or stop metagaming.

Anthony

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

I tagged you in in the report when I made a new one, I had so many grammar errors and I had to fix them... that clip in this report is the same clip in my new report, I didnt mess up and I didn't change anything besides grammer... Just because you hear a discord mute sound doesn't mean I am metagaming, In all my other 5 clips in my report you see us using radio.

Shabzino

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Shabzino

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

And yet you two/three in the skyline did not feel like talking on radio or ingame for that matter while pulling up to the supermarket? it just doesn't add up you got caught in 4K video, simple

Shabzino

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Stop trying to derail the main topic, the 2 clips already caught you metagaming so please stay on topic. To add onto that, the radio symbol for scarlett talking didn't even pop up right before you died which doesn't help your case.

sleepy ♡

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I was talking on the radio but you really thought you did something lmao. I was talking to Frank Applesauce because his car got jacked while I was in it, I hopped out and got disoriented and when I got up I was explaining to Frank what happened over radio. also that bruh clip is mine and it never had audio so I don't know what you're talking about.. if you look right before he dies you can literally see my name pop up on radio chat lmao Screenshot_2021-03-04_002130.png

Shabzino

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

is that why one of you just accidentally invited me to your metagaming gc and kicking me straight away, resulting in me catching @Chaco_Lato , LILDUMP, you, and one other person in a call? LMFAOOOO

Anthony

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Non of us are in game, we added you to laugh at you because this report is in shambles

Shabzino

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

You can feel free to write that in your appeal as you now just admitted to having a discord group for monolith. Bye!

Neko.

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

is that why one of you just accidentally invited me to your metagaming gc and kicking me straight away, resulting in me catching @Chaco_Lato , LILDUMP, you, and one other person in a call? LMFAOOOO
they arent even on monolith and this is like the first time ive even been in a discord call with them

Shabzino

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

they arent even on monolith and this is like the first time ive even been in a discord call with them
That's why you decided to kick me out straight away, if what you're saying is true then in that case I'm the president. Next time be careful when adding people to group chats as the recent DMs push their names to the top of the invite list. Have fun for the next 2 weeks!

Anthony

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

I added my friends to the call as I needed to gather their POV's for my report, then your report came in and we have just been laughing about it since then, and again, non of us are in game right now

Shabzino

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I added my friends to the call as I needed to gather their POV's for my report, then your report came in and we have just been laughing about it since then, and again, non of us are in game right now
You already got caught in 4K video it's already over. If you guys were inviting me to laugh then why kick me straight away? You literally admitted to it which does not help you out but it is what it is, just brush up on the MonolithRP rules and avoid metagaming, again getting off-topic as you keep trying to bring up multiple excuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.