Target Character Name (if known):Jace byrd

Target Steam Name: Haris
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:506625884
Target Character Name (if known): Sarah Jingle

Target Steam Name: Sz21690
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:82753335
Target Character Name (if known): Jose Feliciano

Request Reason: Fail RP, NITRP, Cop Baiting, VDM, RDM

In the 1st clip you will se we made a traffic stop and he called his friends over to VDM and RDM us. Jose ran me over and that issue WAS dealt with in game, BUT Eliass did not think that when they killed me after i was down, that it was RDM, in his words it was a "courtesy" so I wouldn't have a timer, BUT i believe that is pure RDM and I would like to know in the Logs who did pull the trigger.

In the 2nd Clip you can see again we are trying to make a traffic Stop and Jace rammed me once to try and bait me into a reaction, after not getting the desired reaction he tried again and knocked me unconscious and then some one again RDMed me when I was down. Also they then used that situation to go after the other Cop and RDMed him as well.

The 3rd Clip you will see that Haris has stolen my car with his "associates" while I was waiting for my death timer. I believe this again was with the intention of cop baiting and trying to get a reaction. I saw my car and was able to peacefully get it back but they didn't like it and Jace decided to RDM me in my car as i was driving away.

The last clip you will see Julez and I believe Haris, as Jace was not on at that time, try and cop bait again, by "robbing" each other in front of my partner and I. He then moved onto Jose who participated in trying to get a reaction out of us.

Happy to answer any questions and await your handling of this report.
Thank you!

When did the situation occur?: 9-6-23 between 12:15pm and 12:45 PM EST
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: AsterShnep STEAM_0:0:508905168
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Harls

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

So if I'm seeing this correct, I am being reported for stealing a police car? I'm pretty sure that is not against the rules nor is it cop baiting as I actually intended to use it before you threw me out of it, this whole report seems extremely petty in my opinion.

Julez

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Me playing around w my friends is considered cop baiting? We genuinely arent worried about u

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Dear @runner11,

Following a review of the provided video evidence, a conclusion has been made in conjunction with server logs. In short, see my notes below per-video.

Video One:
  • Rule Violations Found:
    • Jose Feliciano (Sz21690) (76561198125772398) - Violated 2.2.3 / 2.2.8
    • Matthew Belgem (Julez ♥) (76561198153674731) - Violated 2.2.8 / 2.2.10
    • Sarah Jingle (Harls) (76561198973517497) - Violated 2.1.1 (Physgun Misuse)
  • The video shows the police performing a traffic stop, in which one of them was run over whilst the other took fire from a weapon. Both players on police were killed and no appropriate or valid reason can be seen.
  • Another user was abusing the physgun tool to drag a TV displaying and disrupting events.

Video Two:
  • Rule Violations Found:
    • Jace Bryd (Jace) (76561198284128191) - 2.2.3
  • The video shows police being harassed and other players attempting to draw attention to illegal actions (baiting). Police should have not been killed and there were no roleplay actions as such by the driver of the red vehicle.

Video Three:
  • Rule Violations Found:
    • Jace Bryd (Jace) (76561198284128191) - 2.2.8
  • The video shows a police officer retrieving a vehicle from someone who has stolen it. They were removed from the vehicle and then took control and attempted to leave the situation. Upon attempt, someone opened fire on them therefore killing them. Although to a degree lethal action against law enforcement is allowed in this scenario, it is merely not appropriate nor is anyone in immediate action. Killing is unnecessary.

Video Four:
  • Cop Baiting. I will agree all reported parties are displaying and enacting behaviours which can be deemed as Cop Baiting but no punishment will be issued. Consider this a warning. Definition of Cop Baiting: The act of excessively provoking Law Enforcement for the sole purpose of having them chase you or incite some other reaction from them for your mere enjoyment.

In conclusion, based on the rules deemed to have been violated, the following punishments will be received.

Jose Feliciano (Sz21690) (76561198125772398) @Boss6869
In consideration of your player history and rule violations of 2.2.3 Vehicle Deathmatch (‘VDM’) and 2.2.8 Killing Law Enforcement, you will receive One Warning Point and a Day Vehicles Blacklist.

Matthew Belgem (Julez ♥) (76561198153674731) @Julez
In consideration of your player history and rule violations of 2.2.8 Killing Law Enforcement and 2.2.10 Damaging Law Enforcement: Tickets & Prior Actions, you will receive Two Warning Points.

Sarah Jingle (Harls) (76561198973517497) @ethinox_
In consideration of your player history and rule violations of 2.1.1 Realistic Actions (Physgun Misuse), you will receive a Physgun Blacklist for Two Days.

Jace Bryd (Jace) (76561198284128191) @Jace
In consideration of your player history and rule violations of 2.2.4 Sensible Killing and 2.2.8 Killing Law Enforcement, you will receive a Weapons Blacklist for One Week.

If you have been issued a blacklist you may appeal to have it reduced.

Report Concluded,
Thread Locked & Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.