Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Neko
Your SteamID:76561198255329293
Your Character Name: Shay Cass

Target Steam Name: IronicYak07
Target SteamID: 76561198946010995
Target Character Name (if known): Rick Rock

Request Reason: This guy been insulting me in ooc for no reason at all he also came up in game and rdmed me for no reason he also attempted to rdm my friend and made a racist remark after doing so he has just came off a lengthy ban and it really seems like he is just very toxic for 0 reason at all
there is another rude thing that he said but i didnt get a screenshot of it

When did the situation occur?: around 12 am cst
Your evidence to support your claim:
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/rS6gudXBFQzeS/d1337lN2RN7Q?invite=cr-MSxtb2ssMzYwODIwMzIs

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/rS8vO273CNq0A/d1337O9mCA4X?invite=cr-MSxWeUYsNTg2OTIwNjMs
1657520389608.png
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Slick ♔
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: afrrimitive

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Neko
Your SteamID:76561198255329293
Your Character Name: Shay Cass

Target Steam Name: IronicYak07
Target SteamID: 76561198946010995
Target Character Name (if known): Rick Rock

Request Reason: This guy been insulting me in ooc for no reason at all he also came up in game and rdmed me for no reason he also attempted to rdm my friend and made a racist remark after doing so he has just came off a lengthy ban and it really seems like he is just very toxic for 0 reason at all
there is another rude thing that he said but i didnt get a screenshot of it

When did the situation occur?: around 12 am cst
Your evidence to support your claim:
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/rS6gudXBFQzeS/d1337lN2RN7Q?invite=cr-MSxtb2ssMzYwODIwMzIs

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/rS8vO273CNq0A/d1337O9mCA4X?invite=cr-MSxWeUYsNTg2OTIwNjMs
View attachment 14808
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Slick ♔
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: afrrimitive
man was being very racist in second clip and attempted to rdm me

Rick Rock

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

For the first clip he posted, say that Neko looked just like the guy who just shot at us

For the second clip, say you were looking for the other guy who shot us and he had a black player model

And then address the harassment by saying you didn’t bully him a lot. Because he only has one screenshot evidence of it

And that you got all this information from PD radio for me calling him fatty he been bulling/ harassing me

Neko.

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

For the first clip he posted, say that Neko looked just like the guy who just shot at us

For the second clip, say you were looking for the other guy who shot us and he had a black player model

And then address the harassment by saying you didn’t bully him a lot. Because he only has one screenshot evidence of it

And that you got all this information from PD radio for me calling him fatty he been bulling/ harassing me
That is completly fase and even if i had shot at you i was clearly unarmed and you could have easily arrested me

Even in the second clip You stared at him for a very good amount of time and it was clearly the mayor

You were also insulting me in ooc you also insulted me a second time but i didnt get a screenshot of it they could easily find that in logs

Last edited:

Rick Rock

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I Keep trying to keep distants from the situation at hand but you or your friends keep player targeting me and calling me words that I can't repeat at the forums.

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

In the first video, you should not have instantly killed him if you thought he had shot at you guys earlier since he had no visible gun on him and posed no threat. There should have been communication to put his hands up.

For the second clip, you also should not have shot him there for the same reason as in the first clip. Also, you should not assume that everyone who has a black player model, is the same person you are looking for and the way you worded it was very racist. Considering you just recently received a punishment for racism, this will be taken into consideration.

If you have evidence that he is harassing you, then feel free to make a player report on him and it will be addressed there.

To conclude, @Rick Rock will be receiving a two week ban for RDM, Racism, and Harassment. Thank you for the report.

Status
Not open for further replies.