Your Steam Name: Ghost
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121982224
Your Character Name: Simon Riley

Target Steam Name: The Drifter
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:184565148
Target Character Name (if known): Nathan Klumps

Request Reason:
Player targeting/FailRP/Corruption

I was stuck in layer 2 with no car for about 20 minutes until my ss found the limo. The Ass.Chief asked for me to meet him in my office, I told him I was stuck in the wilderness without my car. He then goes on to ask for budget without using the invoice system we set up, I told him to tell me how much budget and he never responded with an exact amount he just kept asking for budget. Then he warrants me for not showing to a meeting. Kman Edgy asked for a $4,100 invoice for budget with no emergency state on, so I told him no and asked the chief in gov chat for permission to grant the budget. The chief never replied to the request for Kman's order and he can attest to that, he just kept saying give budget give budget without acting like a normal human and telling me how much. Every other cop on at the time applied the format in gov chat asking for a purchase and how much budget was needed, It was to enhance RP a little and keep them from blowing budget. The ass. chief kept harassing me to give budget but never specified how much he needed on purpose to try and warrant me. I kept giving the PD budget however the entire time he was complaining to me and staff can see that I'm sure in logs. I have an entire hour long video if needed but screenshots are really all that are needed in this case sense it was all over GOV chat. I later then approved Kman's purchase sense he kept spamming it just so he would stop, although the chief and ass.chief never approved his purchase. I was then warranted and after 1 hour of being harassed by him, 2 swat members @sonicuniform561 @kman edgy @Tyler Park came to get me in layer 2 mines. I had given the PD 72k budget and they blew through it down to 20k so I was forced to take it back before they blew the entire city budget. The Ass. Chief after seeing the budget was gone disconnected and said something in GOV chat before he left. I was unwarranted by the Chief and I was let free however I was literally forced to deal with this blatant targeting for almost an hour, people like this should not be allowed to play the police role IMO.

When did the situation occur?: From 6PM EST to 8:40 PM EST
Your evidence to support your claim:
Click the arrows to see all the screenshots there are 9 ish
This is when I gave up trying to manage the budget and just gave them it all and they blew all of it down to 20k
GfgKMj0.png

AHMV6Lt.png

KkvW5jc.png

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Credence @sonicuniform561 @kman edgy @Shimax ツ @Tyler Park @dubsmaster
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:

TXOwODUDE

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

Al límite

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

While i was cop for the short time simon was doing great at mayor providing quite valid budget and out of nowhere the assistant chief just starts yapping at him to give budget giving him less than 2 minutes warrents him and gets him arrested. There was no attempt for The drifter to rp here his intentions were just to arrest the mayor as he did not like the system the mayor had

D

Deleted member 12627

While i was cop for the short time simon was doing great at mayor providing quite valid budget and out of nowhere the assistant chief just starts yapping at him to give budget giving him less than 2 minutes warrents him and gets him arrested. There was no attempt for The drifter to rp here his intentions were just to arrest the mayor as he did not like the system the mayor had
This is basically what was happening, also I would like to point out that he was probably targeting me since I am in the Bendetti Family and we are at war with their org. My org leader said their name was stupid and I guess they have a vendetta against me or something because he went out of his way this much to make my life a living hell.

Jimmy Jimson

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I was SWAT commander during this and Kman was spamming the hell out of his $4100 barret request after I told him to stop. I'm not too sure about player targetting (corruption and failRP yeah), but cops were after you and tryin to arrest you while you were giving them budget within reason. I know most of PD was pissed about your invoice system.

also TOO MUCH!

TXOwODUDE

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

After reviewing the provided evidence and witness testimonies, I have come to a decision. Also keep in mind I was in game and witnessed in chat what was going down, and can without a doubt found the accussed player to have broken the following rules:

FailRP - Actions done in RP were not very realistic

Player Targeting - Actions made were done against you in particular and not anyone else

Unauthorized Corruption - Issuing the warrant for no reason, despite you being honest with him about your current situation

Insulting A Player In An RP Sit - For calling you a "pathetic waste of human garbage"

As a result of these rulebreaks, The Drifter will be receiving a five day police blacklist.

Player Report Status: Accepted / Locked / Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.