Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: YaBoiYevin
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:146209436
Your Character Name: Benji Bradburry

Target Steam Name: misterjokeman
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:51800342
Target Character Name (if known): Ajax Thorson

Request reason: He has been intentionally trolling and targeting me due to a past altercation months ago out of the server. We have been told to avoid each other at all costs by 8B1T (while he was staff) from the first time I reported him for it. Despite that, he has learned what car I own and trolls me or raids me every time he sees me. He has been warned several times, and despite my best efforts to be friendly in RP, he still continues this behavior.

When did the situation occur?: The first time Sept. 15th, the second Sept 16th, he was then banned shortly thereafter for unrelated reasons and didn't have an opportunity to target me for a while, the third time (that i can remember) Oct. 4th, the fourth time on Oct. 5th, and the fifth and sixth AND seventh time Oct 7-8th. Many times between these dates he did smaller trolls, such as blocking my car from leaving areas for no valid RP reason, mic spamming while i was talking on PD radio, or calling out slight mistakes I made as cop just to personally insult me and claim he was roleplaying. I have never heard him speak to anyone the way he does to me at any other point whilst on the server.

Your evidence to support your claim: The first time: he came in while i was making an arrest and stole the arrest, he tried so hard to arrest him before me that he just clicked arrest instantly, and then brought the man out of his cell, and re-arrested him for the correct offense. The whole time I was telling him it was my arrest, and he ignored me.
The second time: A day after he was told to avoid me, he switches to cop when I was playing as one, and starts trolling me, this is when he was mic spamming while I was talking over radio, and calling out mistakes I made. Then, at one point I was ordered to put down spikes to stop a car we were chasing, I couldn't get them to deploy, the car passes me, and i make a move to get back in my cruiser to continue pursuit. Ajax had primary on him, and followed after the car, I turn to look from where they come from, and I see Ajax coming straight towards me, the then says "nice spikes benji" as he intentionally vdm's me
The third time: This is admittedly a minor thing, but I believe it shows how bad he wants to target me in the server. Him and a friend do a clean raid on me... No quarrels. However, after they are done raiding me, Ajax says "if you talk or put your hands down before we leave the building, you die". I follow his command and don't speak or put my hands down. He walks around the corner, sits there for a few seconds, and then peeks to make sure i didn't put my hands down. He then walks back around the corner, waits even longer, and does the same thing. Again, no rules were broken, but I feel it clearly shows him targeting me, as he had more than enough time to leave the building, and had already searched me and knew that I didnt have a gun and posed no threat to him.
The fourth: The main thing here was that he came back to raid me specifically only a day later. The only rule he may have broken was a false raid but I'm not sure he had any way of knowing that. However, you can see him tailing me and hear me predicting exactly what was about to happen. I was coming back to my base from doing something, and I step inside to see a HUGE fire in my base. It was set by a developer to "give the fire dept. something to do". It destroyed my weed pots, and after the firemen put it out, the dev appears next to me and apologizes for the pots being destroyed. He was dropping some stuff for me to replace it and before he can even finish, Ajax comes in and is peeking me through the window. The dev no clips, and they proceed with the raid before i even had a chance to pick up the stuff he dropped me. The dev ended up making him drop the stuff back, so no quarrels there. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgBfUfTIZoU
The fifth: I was making ores in my base the very next day that I was active on the server. I was looking inside my crusher, when all of a sudden I hear "hands up hands up hands up". As you can see, I was trying to exit out of the crusher to comply with his demands. Before I am even given a chance to close the window, I was killed. This was dealt with and I was told that he received a warning point, but when I reported him later that day, a mod told me that he didnt have any recent warning points on his profile so I am unsure.
The sixth: I was raiding bank, and I heard a person outside, I pull out my gun and then Ajax comes into the vault. He sees my gun, and runs out. Moments later, I hear footsteps again. I go to look outside the vault and i see a leg, I said in prox. chat "You cant counter-raid bank, and you know that" because i knew he had returned with a gun. Sure enough, he then starts shooting at me, and i killed him. I reported him and @DangerRanger confirmed this through logs. I do not have a recording of this but he was given a verbal warning because he claimed he didn't know that rule. I brought it up to Danger that I had a run in with Ajax earlier that day to back my claim that he was player targeting me, and this is when I was told he only had 1 warning point that wasn't even recent.
The seventh (and worst): I was being drug to jail after being baton rushed by cadets (see my other player report), Ajax and his friend then pull up and mow down the cadets for no valid RP reason, barely giving them a chance to comply, and right in front of hospital. I started making my way towards the handcuff breaker when Ajax and his friend then come to me and kidnap me in broad daylight at 1:12AM PST. I comply with it, despite telling him that he couldn't do that in public.
He takes me down to country house 3, and leaves me in the car for around 15 minutes. At 5:50 in the video, I was trimming videos with shadowplay to upload when he says something along the lines of "Feels so good.. wasting your time like this... Aren't you having a blast? I don't know about you, but yeah." He then backtracks a bit, knowing that he may have incriminated himself and says" I just hope you know, I'm not just wasting your time, it's kind of a mix of waiting for something and killing a bit of your time" After this, I admittedly break character and start to smack talk him about killing him earlier that day, all for valid RP reasons, once for holding a man hostage, once in self defense during the counter bank raid attempt, and once as swat while he was raiding bank. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv0Hb8-G_60 He then brings me inside the house, forces me to eat and drink until i was at 100/100, and leaves me locked in the bathroom at 1:30AM PST. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wd3KKVHhOqo I then PM him at 1:35AM PST telling him that the kidnap timer was up, and he disregards it. You hear a car in the background, but I am not sure if it's him or not. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUbSAyXtJDE 5 or so minutes after this, my game crashes. When i rejoined, Ajax said that he screenshotted me leaving, and that he's taking it to the forums. However, if I had left, I would've been auto banned, and i obviously was not. You can see my game crashing here at 3:55. The rest of the video is just me sitting in the bathroom, and reading a forum post to my friends. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOnWSpQsCYE When i rejoined, I went to bank, and there was a bit of a commotion. There were several cadets inside and they arrested a guy for wearing a mask. I was then arrested for no reason. Seconds later, Ajax and his buddy show up and kill all the cops. I start to walk away again, and Ajax tries to kidnap me again. However, this time I did not comply under fear rp because i was in a public place, I knew exactly what would happen and the only reason he had an opportunity to kidnap me was because of a false arrest, I hop into a friends car, who was grouped with him, and he took me to the handcuff breaker. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpNNZV-ziQA
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

Last edited:

misterjokeman

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Every single situation that you showed in this report was a situation that was already dealt with, with an admin sit. You blatantly show yourself breaking Fear RP In the Handcuff Breaker Clip btw as I had a gun on you and you kept walking away.

YaBoiYevin

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Every single situation that you showed in this report was a situation that was already dealt with, with an admin sit. You blatantly show yourself breaking Fear RP In the Handcuff Breaker Clip btw as I had a gun on you and you kept walking away.
The kidnap timer was never dealt with. And i have already stated that some situations were dealt with, and that i have compiled my reports against you to prove that you target me in the server.

misterjokeman

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

A Rule Break does not excuse another, You left and rejoined so therefore kidnap timer was void and did not apply.

YaBoiYevin

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

A Rule Break does not excuse another, You left and rejoined so therefore kidnap timer was void and did not apply.
did you watch the video where my game crashed? Please stop trying to argue with me on the forums and let the admins decide what to do here. Thank you!

misterjokeman

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Oh you mean the video where you metagamed using PM's to contact someone?

Gamz

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Reported individual has been forced on a pause for two weeks. We do not tolerate such behavior here.

Status
Not open for further replies.