Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Skull
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:162839335
Your Character Name: Zar Montana

Target Steam Name: Drew
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:23894491
Target Character Name (if known): Tyrese gangnam

Request Reason: Me and some others where at penthouse when the Chief of police came up to our door for some reason. We asked him to leave but he ignored, we continued to wait for him to leave so we decided to go inside and as soon as we opened the door he says "class 3s class 3s" but no one with a class 3 went in front of the door meaning he raided us with false evidence. Anyways we really didn't care because we got out of the shootout but no less than 30 minutes later, the chief comes to our base at D4 and waits at our door for no reason again. We ask him to leave again without any primaries and he decides to call backup later on leading to Another shootout that we ultimately lost. This was frustrating to me because clearly he had no reason to be at our door 2 times. The only purpose of him being there was to get us raided and he successfully did it twice.
When did the situation occur?: 2-3:30 am
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Shimax @Alicia Brown @Ace Jamalkins
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Bryce

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

UNDER REVIEW

Bryce

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

@Whathe12 This player report is against you. You have 24 hours to respond or a verdict will be reached without your input.

Shadexz

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Something I missed in the player report is that he also had a fake reason to go to the penthouse, his explication was “ we got a report of criminal activity” but we had just rented penthouse and had done nothing.

Bryce

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Shadexz
Based on the information provided, I will be punishing for player targeting as there is sufficient evidence for it. However, i can not see any illegal weapons in the video. Although he is absolutely allowed to be in the hall, as that is not part of the apartment, there is no evidence available to support a raid. Therefore, @Whathe12 will be punished for this report from the FIRST RAID ONLY. The second raid happened because a survivor was able to call out you vehicles and descriptions so he will not be punished for that. @Whathe12 will be receiving a 4 day police blacklist for this infraction.
ACCEPTED LOCKED AND MOVED

Status
Not open for further replies.