Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61355793
Your Character Name: Randal Escobar

Target Steam Name: N/A
Target SteamID: Steam_0:1:66987346
Target Character Name (if known): N/A

Target Steam Name: giv
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:665665512
Target Character Name (if known): Yusuf Laurent

Request Reason: These men are player targeting me any chance they get, why i wish i knew but what i do know is they hate me as if i drowned their goldfish. and theres more than likely gonna be lots of reports im gonna make about these men.
When did the situation occur?: 01:15 In game time
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: @fedayeenwinners he is one of the victims to this rdm as well
Read, understood and followed player report rules?:Yes

Giv ㅤㅤ

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

It looked like u pointed a gun towards dimitri and he puts his hands up so I thought he was in danger so I shot

Dimitri Solvak

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

In this clip you can cleary see Griddy takes out a gun and aims it directly at me.. I immediately thought my life was in danger and I puts my hands up, Then you can see Giv saw this whole interaction with my hands up and started shooting which then I shot back as well trying to save Giv

RandalPeter

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

In this clip you can cleary see Griddy takes out a gun and aims it directly at me.. I immediately thought my life was in danger and I puts my hands up, Then you can see Giv saw this whole interaction with my hands up and started shooting which then I shot back as well trying to save Giv
you got some bad latency man. not only that but in what world would i have reason to put your life in danger.... why did the both you show up there exactly where i and qian were at anyways?

Takeoff

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

You equiped a g36c for basically no reason, if you didn't equip, that situation would've played out completely different. You were also pointing it at people, so I don't understand what you're even reporting

RandalPeter

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

i can equip whatever i want when i want wherever i want. my 6th sense told me there was danger and look what happen. there was danger

Austin Hunter

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Standby as I review the evidence. It appears everything is pretty self explanatory.

Austin Hunter

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

So in this case, it appears that yes a weapon was pointed at Dimitri. The gun was equipped (game mechanic pulls it to hands and as experienced players you are well aware of this). He turns with the weapon out and holsters. The weapon was no longer out and thus presented no threat. At the time all players were able to see one another and also were within earshot. Had their been any threats of mugging robbing or anything I would agree to this being valid KoS.

What I see by pulling the pistol was justified to see what was happening. The fact that a pistol was drawn at a rifle; however, the rifle went away and you still shot at him pushes me towards this:

Powergaming - Forcing your actions upon someone else without any chance for them to resist it at all, causing you to have an unfair advantage.

That being said,

Target Steam Name: giv
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:665665512
Target Character Name (if known): Yusuf Laurent
RDM - Lack of reason for KoS. The weapon was away and the threat was not directed at your friend. Had you fired when the gun was on him sure, but this was after. I will wait 24h for a reply with evidence that may show a latency issue where you did begin shooting when the weapon was out (@giv)

Target Steam Name: N/A
Target SteamID: Steam_0:1:66987346
Target Character Name (if known): N/A
I do not see really any reason to issue a punishment here. Despite Giv opening fire without justification you may have had reason to believe that he had valid KoS that being said a verbal warn to be careful in firefights when you have no clue what is going in may be appropriate.

Austin Hunter

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Failure to reply to this within 24 hours will result in you forfeiting your right to share what occurred and punishments will be given based on provided information.

Dimitri Solvak

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

The player who made this report is now Permabanned from the server for using 3rd party software

Austin Hunter

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Well... that helps/negates where this was going.

Closed. user unable to respond.

REPORT DENIED.

Status
Not open for further replies.