Jason Letterman

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

So, ive tried for about 3 months now trying to get back into the server. When I do try, I get stuck on the initaliztion faze. Ive started in 64x bit, completely deleted Garrys Mod files, and re downloaded. Ive verified and everything. When I check console, it says 'Error Loading Windows Font" ( Then says the font.) Do you guys possibly have a font pack that I could download? Or something or anything please.

if anyone could help me and walk me through, please contact me on discord.
PurpleLivesMatter#9300
All I want is help.. Thanks for Reading!

Apecengo

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

So, ive tried for about 3 months now trying to get back into the server. When I do try, I get stuck on the initaliztion faze. Ive started in 64x bit, completely deleted Garrys Mod files, and re downloaded. Ive verified and everything. When I check console, it says 'Error Loading Windows Font" ( Then says the font.) Do you guys possibly have a font pack that I could download? Or something or anything please.

if anyone could help me and walk me through, please contact me on discord.
PurpleLivesMatter#9300
All I want is help.. Thanks for Reading!

When you say stuck, how long do you wait? Or does the game automatically crash after a while?

Jason Letterman

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

When you say stuck, how long do you wait? Or does the game automatically crash after a while?
I’ve waited upwards too 45 minutes but it usually says “(my steam name) Has timed out” after a while

Apecengo

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I’ve waited upwards too 45 minutes but it usually says “(my steam name) Has timed out” after a while

After timing out, have you tried to join again without closing the game? Sometimes, I also time out. However, if I try to join the server again without quitting, it usually works.

Jason Letterman

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

After timing out, have you tried to join again without closing the game? Sometimes, I also time out. However, if I try to join the server again without quitting, it usually works.
Yes multiple times

Jason Letterman

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

:

Attachments

• ABC06BC5-CEA0-46A7-9C93-2103211E5A28.jpeg
    ABC06BC5-CEA0-46A7-9C93-2103211E5A28.jpeg
    150.6 KB · Views: 7

Apecengo

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

What computer are you using? How much RAM, and what processor and graphics card do you have?