Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: jojo
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:492872633
Your Character Name: Jojo Rock

Ban Length: 12 months 4 days 23hours 4 9 minutes
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Michael

Ban Reason: Malicious Behavior
Unban Reason: The reason i should be unban is everyone on the sever half time is malicious and i be honest i love to play the sever it really fun all the time i want is to play the game i know broke the rules but a year that to long for malicuous behaver and my original ban was only 2 days and if i get a chance to come back i will not try to break rules and i will be a good player.
ps if you want me to take down the song i will ok
Time of Occurrence: 11:30
Additional members involved/witnessing: i none

Rick Rock

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: jojo
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:492872633
Your Character Name: Jojo Rock

Ban Length: 12 months 4 days 23hours 4 9 minutes
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Michael

Ban Reason: Malicious Behavior
Unban Reason: The reason i should be unban is everyone on the sever half time is malicious and i be honest i love to play the sever it really fun all the time i want is to play the game i know broke the rules but a year that to long for malicuous behaver and my original ban was only 2 days and if i get a chance to come back i will not try to break rules and i will be a good player.
ps if you want me to take down the song i will ok
Time of Occurrence: 11:30
Additional members involved/witnessing: i none

Michael

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I only banned you because you somehow were unbanned even though you were not supposed to be. @Gregg was the original person who banned you.

However, I don't think you should be unbanned - case in point your latest hit single:

Additionally, the last time I had to issue you a punishment in the middle of me talking with you, you said "get fucked cunt" and then left the server.

I do appreciate that when I caught the fact that you were on the server that you did tell me it was, as you were clearly trying to change your voice to avoid someone recognizing you.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.