Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: bestfriend
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io):STEAM_0:1:155853416
Your Character Name: Paul denino

Ban Length: 7 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Shiblamo

Ban Reason: combat depo + ltarp?
Unban Reason: I honestly dont know why I was banned because I genuinely thought I wasnt in the wrong? Well I think it was because I killed somebody who had a mac 11 and I combat deposited? Well basically I'll explain myself. I killed this person went to fix my car, planned to head off the server by depositing everything I had in my inventory then logged off. In no way did I leave to avoid any punishement i simply left to go do my homework and i didnt even have that on my mind. Either way the person wouldnt have gotten his loot back. If i would have left with the loot on me or in my bank it wouldnt have made a difference as there was no way he could kill me. I hope i get unbanned because honestly I didnt mean to break the rules just because I was scared to lose his mac11, but I was just depositing the stuff to go do something, and as you can see in logs I put everything away not just his stuff my stuff too so I wont spawn in with lootables. And how did this person even know I combat deposited? Its so bazaar how somebody knows I done something when they werent even there with me. Its almost as if he was just throwing a shot in the dark because he was mad he lost his weapon, Who knows.

Time of Occurrence: 9pm?
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: yes

Last edited:

Shiblamo

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

This person originally reported you for killing them, but due to you shooting them and then abruptly leaving the server I was unable to ask about the RDM accusation. Instead I investigated your logs and saw you blatantly broke deposit timer, after already getting off a ban, and having been warned for the very same thing recently. You’ve been around long enough to know this is not okay. Just because you were scared of losing a Mac-11 is not a valid defense for breaking this rule yet again. Rules are rules, I don’t understand your defense here. Denied.

But I will shorten your ban length because I feel 1 week was a bit much on my part. Stop combat depositing Paul!!

Last edited: