Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: PatriotDank
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:124400188
Your Character Name: Patty Dumps

Target Steam Name: pokemon
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:137522936
Target Character Name (if known): Unknown

Request Reason: I went into the PD to resupply for him to be in it, with doors unlocked, and pointing a gun at me, thinking it was PD raid, to which he then RDM'd me.
When did the situation occur?: 1/11/24 1:11 AM EST
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: None.
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

tweety

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review,

@pokemon you have 24 hours to respond with your input or unfortunately, this will have to be concluded without it.

pokemon

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

hey whats up my new fan
you shot my ass i had a taser out obviously and its very hard to confuse for a gun unless you are far away which you werent so idk what to tell you if yall gonna punish me then punish him for ARDM

pokemon

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

and you out here replying again cause i didnt respond ahaaaaaaaaa u want me in trouble so badd
srrrrry i hurt ur fweelings

PatriotDank

Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

hey whats up my new fan
you shot my ass i had a taser out obviously and its very hard to confuse for a gun unless you are far away which you werent so idk what to tell you if yall gonna punish me then punish him for ARDM
So in the first part of the video you were clearly aiming a gun at me, as seen in 0:05-0:06. With all the doors clearly wide open, I presumed it was PD raid, as seen in this picture you aiming a pistol at me. As SWAT, you do not come with the P99 like other officers so my first and only resort was a taser. Because of no weapons, I quickly rushed over to the locker to get myself a gun and defend myself after you aimed at me. The only thought in my mind was you were a PD Raider and I had to get a gun as quick as I could cause you were trying to come gun me down. Especially since you ran into the lockerroom with a taser pointed at me, and since you previously pointed a gun at me I can't try to wait a second to try and figure out whether it was a tazer or not as all I see is something pointed at me. I did realize it was a tazer and stopped shooting, but in no point in this video did you ever make yourself known as a detective. I apologize for calling you retarded but it makes no right for you to kill me even after I stopped shooting, even when we are both police officers.1705726877569.png

tweety

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

I feel as if this is a quite complicated situation for several reasons. Let's start from the beginning, where @pokemon pulls out his weapon. In a way, it seems as if it is a slight visual bug aspect because the gun doesn't normally look like that when pointed at others. The gun usually uses both hands to grasp it as it is fired, especially pistols. Next, we transition into your attempt to taze him, which did not work. If you notice from the video perspective, you correctly landed a taze on him. Therefore, I am going to hopefully assume you did not register that he was a detective because you might not have realized it hit. Then we move into you firing upon his body in the locker room. At this point, he was standing beside you with a taser, and I think you reacted a little too quickly but justified. I feel like personally, you should have taken a little more time to register what was going on but I understand in the heat of the moment.

Overall I see mistakes on both ends, and don't think this was necessarily malicious, but it was uncalled for. Sometimes we get ahead of ourselves and I get that, but both of you should have taken action in this situation very differently. There is no reason to get verbally hostile, on either side.

As for you @pokemon, there was staff online at the time and you should have reported this situation to resolve it, instead of doing it yourself.

Since you haven't had any major punishments for a while, you will just receive a verbal for RDM, and a verbal for RDM on Cop, just make sure you don't do this again.

And finally @PatriotDank , just make sure you are paying closer attention when in a situation like this. At the point of the taser being pulled out, it should have ended. Please refrain from verbally mishandling a situation like this, but I do understand why you got upset. But I also feel why pokemon got upset, but he should have handled this differently as well.

Player Report Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.