LV

Your Steam Name: Drew
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:23894491
Your Character Name: Tyrese Gangnam

Which Staff blacklisted you: @Bryce
What were you blacklisted from: Police

Blacklist Length: 4 days
Blacklist Reason: Player Targeting
Unblacklist Reason: As a result of this player report - (https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/player-targeting.27289/)
In this video posted by the OP of the player report <iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
I'm investigating the Penthouse due to someone on the street saying they made a 911 call, (which was sent to the responding paramedic) and waited outside the door in the hall of the apartment to speak to the people inside. The 2 people come up behind me while I'm knocking on the door, waiting for the occupants inside to open. The door is then opened and I briefly glimpse inside and see an illegal automatic rifle on the back of one of the occupants inside, that's when I start saying I saw a class 3 at penthouse and report it on the radio. Now, I call for backup to assist. I don't have a video or a photo of the rifle inside since I need that OOC to raid, but ICly there's no rule against calling for more units to come to outside the penthouse. To quote Bryce from the player report "he is absolutely allowed to be in the hall, as that is not part of the apartment " You can hear in the video as well as check logs of the /gov chat in that timeframe that I never said to raid based off of that glimpse but that I needed more units to come. (Timeframe of 11:30 PM PST - 11:40 PM on July 1st 2020)

Here's the video that was recorded right after I saw the gun and called for more additionals. https://streamable.com/bqq2hq

We gather outside the penthouse and then the occupants then decide to take the paramedic that came to them HOSTAGE and make an advertisement along the lines of "We have hostage at penthouse, 3.5k" at 11:37 PM PST by Ace Jamalkins which gives us a reason to raid. As seen in this video https://streamable.com/llm09i

I was punished for not having a reason to raid, when clearly they made an annoucement that they had a hostage. There's no rule against calling for more units to help investigate a sighting of an illegal firearm. I lost my position as a mentor as a result of this blacklist which is the main reason I made this blacklist appeal, also to clean my blacklist record.

NOTE: @Bryce the SA who administered my punishment was also directly involved in game play of this player report, he is seen as a police sergeant as Bryce Jamalkins in my streamable video when responding to the penthouse and when they make an ad saying "We have a hostage etc". He also is in the same org with Ace Jamalkins and those that are seen in the original player report video. I know Bryce is a standup guy, it does seem a bit odd though taking reports from players in the same org and being involved in the sequence of events.
Time of Occurrence: 11:30-11:40 PM PST July 1st 2020
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: Yes

Last edited:

Bryce

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Stand by, I need to check something quick

Bryce

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Whathe12
In a major oversight on my part, I did not realize that I did indeed take a report revolving around an org mate. This is due to the fact that Ace and I do not roll around together so it did not stick out to me. As I am not allowed to take sits involving fellow org members, the punishment I had given should be null and void. I sincerely apologize for the inconvienience caused to you and will be certain to take a closer look into who the reports are involving in the future. I will also be restoring your rank as mentor. It is my hope that you can see my mistake and understand I shall learn from it.

APPEAL ACCEPTED, PUNISHMENT OVERTURNED AND MENTOR RANK RESTORED

Status
Not open for further replies.