LV

Your Steam Name: ║☼ Hero ☼║
Your Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198128367840/
Your Character Name: Robin Whitfield

Which Admin blacklisted you: gregg
What were you blacklisted from: police

Blacklist Reason: arrested someone for being a furry
Time of Occurrence: 2018/11/01

I got blacklisted for saying to him that my colleague said I should arrest him. Because he had a furry picture. then he picked me up and said that I tried to arrest him for having a furry picture. He didn't let me speak and I got blacklisted. I just stood in front of him. I didn't try to arrest him

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

So let me explain my side, and why I am denying this.

This story is a little twisted, lets correct this yes. I was dealing with a sit with two other players, before I brought them to a roof, you approached us commenting on arresting someone for having a "furry profile pic" which honestly I don't care cause it's just a profile picture, no one gives a toss. I decided to demote you and blacklist you cause you weren't taking my warning earlier seriously.

"Warning earlier?"

Yeah, I warned you earlier. I warned you because you were randomly attacking and nightsticking people as a Police Cadet. That would be a demote and a blacklist, but I figured I'd give you the benefit of the doubt and warn you verbally at first. However, from that warning you continued to not play cop seriously. Profile pictures of players are OOC information, you arrest for legitimate reasons, not for whatever profile picture they currently have.

It is only a day off Police Cadet.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.