Police Level Resets

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SCurtin

Aug 31, 2017
Indiana, United States of America
Good Evening,

It unfornuatly seems that every time I become a police cadet I will play and level up but unfortunately every time I reconnect and go to play again it has reset my level to 0. I had gotten level 6 the first time, 4 the next time I played and am now currently level 1. I do not wish to try to play the cadet role again until this issue is fixed so I can actually advance in the career track. I would note that my paramedic level however has continued to go up and stay so I'm not sure if there is maybe a user file for my character that has gotten corrupt or? Either way very unfortunate. Thank you for the assistance and look forward to hearing back in a timely manner.

All the best.

Skyler Curtin

Status
Not open for further replies.