Not open for further replies.

indiangeniusguy

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Sinlord Pink
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:64120009
Your Character Name: Kafziel Moretti

Target Steam Name: Captain Barbossa, mem, and a few others I can't name.
Target SteamID:
Target Character Name (if known): Daniel Smith

Request Reason: The Captain was FailRPing as a cop. Firstly, he asked me to kill the mayor. He then refused to accept any demands from me unless I got the mayor to give him budget. During that time, he rushed in, endangered the hostage and killed me. Because of this, I lost an M4 and an AR-15 (which my partner-in-crime had on him at the time).
When did the situation occur?: 10:10 PM PST, 1/18/2023
Your evidence to support your claim: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/RhZWI6H0xdk5E/d13377GbCI2n?invite=cr-MSxuRHUsMTU3MTUyMDA5LA

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Last edited:

ibTravis

Server Director
Server Director
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Police Board
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

For clarification, I believe you are meaning to report DANIEL Smith not DARRELL Smith. At the time of this Evo Lane incident, I was sitting in the PD back garage with Darrell Smith as we could not spawn in any vehicles due to a lack of budget. Additionally, the voice in the video provided does not match that of Darrell Smith. Please correct the information regarding the targeted player otherwise this report will be closed by an administrator.

Thanks,
ibTravis

indiangeniusguy

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

For clarification, I believe you are meaning to report DANIEL Smith not DARRELL Smith. At the time of this Evo Lane incident, I was sitting in the PD back garage with Darrell Smith as we could not spawn in any vehicles due to a lack of budget. Additionally, the voice in the video provided does not match that of Darrell Smith. Please correct the information regarding the targeted player otherwise this report will be closed by an administrator.

Thanks,
ibTravis
Corrected. But like, I don't know his Steam ID or username in that case.

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

We can not process this player report without a steamID,

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.