Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Ben Richards
Steam Name: The Gay Muslim
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:210660013

Date and time of loss:
1:50am 16/02/20 and 2:50am 16/02/20

What happened:
First part: Since it took almost 1h30m for a staff team of 6 to reply to a report, It wasn't taken due to me being kicked after getting enraged at the cops and 2 staff members. But... I had just rolled up to lola's mansion where Matthew Smith (@julez) was talking to a cop. Matthew used a box of rifle ammo and the cop just started shooting him dead. When i rolled up to ask "Why'd you kill him" he just started shooting at me with no hesitation. I ended up getting marked "code red". After i was killed, i was revived then a cop ran me over laughing whilst driving away. I got revived again and arrested for 20 mins.

Second part: I had just been released from jail and the minute i stepped foot out of the hospital, I was warranted. I went to the PD to check why (not realising my gun licence was also taken by the mayor) I walked up then tried to explain myself before i was tasered and arrested. The detective asked me "Do you have a gun licence?" ( At this point i still didn't know it was taken) I didn't hesitate to reply "Yes" He then took me to the room to check the database and found that i didn't have a gun licence. ( I was trying to find a staff member eligible to take my report whilst i was being detained ) He took me to a room where he wanted me to drop my gun. I was writing to a staff member asking If someone else could take the report. Because of that, the detective called a staff member on me to get the gun. When i was finished, I said "Ok, here I will drop it." He replied with " Doesn't matter, i called a god ". The staff member said that It is required to have 2 guns on someone to introduce FearRP. So the detective got and got a colleague. Because he was gone for around 5 minutes, i started to talk to a staff member letting her/him not to take my report as it could end up biased. He then called another staff member, and that member slayed me and the detective took everything i had loot able ( Electric stove, 3x Jerry cans, 7 s medic kits, cooking pot, and a few other things. ) He then proceeded to take all the items and arrest me, at this point I was at the point where i was so infuriated, i couldn't talk. I started to spam the staff member that slayed me saying things i am unsure that i regret. And later got kicked for it.

What do you need refunded:
First part: I am unsure i will be refunded this until it is dealt with ingame but... BTM P9, 4x sulphuric acid 3x stacks of coca leafs and 3x kerosene ( )

Second Part: Electric stove, 3x jerry cans, 7 s medic kits, cooking pot, 1x lockpick, 1x kevlar and helmet (92%)

Evidence:[/B]
First Part: @tyler rees was a witness. @Credence was a witness. As well as Matthew Smith, but i don't know his forum name

Second Part: @Airless

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Denied, you need permission from the staff member reviewing your report to make a refund request for items lost to a rulebreak

Furthermore, you will be banned for a week due to your disrespectful attitude towards our staff

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.