Jeff

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

tQr3zhB3x-MR5GpG3JoenKTUi2800Bn6ByhR1YfS0mpkgWvAWUnf_ZgU5beEUrHT4osxvfV2cNzJ9jxEPbu25D2wOW0c-kbO1pGJyX5cCfoZLWo9Wsim2nS4ZifsBCb0NMO4HlHQ

Ban Request Format

Your Steam Name: Jeff
Your Steam ID: procrastinator012
Your Character Name: Jeff Lactid

Target Steam Name: Director Smith
Target SteamID: Not Sure
Target Character Name (if known): Lt. Smith

Request reason:
When did the situation occur?: 8/30/28 9PM
Your evidence to support your claim: Videos and Pictures explaining

Additional members involved/witnessing: None

Director James Smith

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, I'm not sure what you're reporting me for, but let me explain. I was passing you as it was obvious you were driving below the speed limit, as I go to legally pass you, you rammed my vehicle with yours. If you do not know that is considered assault Penal code
(2)02 Aggravated Assault / Assault with Deadly Weapon, if you want to argue that there was no deadly weapon then let me save you the trouble and inform you that a car can be considered a weapon.
Additionally you argued that you could not go more than 10 MPH because of the sign made by police however you had already passed the checkpoint and passed a sign resuming speed to 50 MPH so I passed you.
Furthermore in the video I can clearly hear you Metagaming with someone. (If you did not know that is against the rules, and if you don't know what metagaming is. It is sharing or using OOC info IC or using or sharing IC info OOC)
As you did show yes I did hit someone in the PD parking lot, this is because the breaks on the charger are trash. what you did cut out of the video is me calling and waiting for a paramedic. If staff would like for me to upload that portion let me know because I will
In conclusion I did not break any rules by arresting you for intentionally ramming my vehicle while attempting to pass you as you were driving drastically under the speed limit.

For your report my steam ID is STEAM_0:0:142439413

Jeff

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

There was no sign to say that the speed limit had changed and you abused your powers to not let me not prove my point or talk to the chief of police or even get a lawyer. Next time you shouldn't jump on your own agenda that I attempted fellony assault on a police officer. This server isn't hey let me put everyone in jail that taps into me.

Director James Smith

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

There was no sign to say that the speed limit had changed
It was the normal Speed limit sign that resumed speed to 50 mph.

you abused your powers to not let me not prove my point or talk to the chief of police or even get a lawyer
I never denied you the chief you only asked right before you were being put in jail, I never denied you a lawyer in fact I had told you that you could request one but you didn't.

Next time you shouldn't jump on your own agenda
My "agenda" was to get around you so I could continue patrolling until you rammed me.

This server isn't hey let me put everyone in jail that taps into me.
Taps? I'm not sure where you're from but that wasn't a tap, that was an intentional turn to ram my vehicle. Had it been a little bump or something I wouldn't have had to arrest you.

Still I'm uncertain what you're reporting me for. As for the VDM here is Evidence that I called and waited for EMS who was right there.
This also shows you never asked for a lawyer and you requested the chief right before I arrested you not any time before. You also broke RP/Character at 2:41

Last edited:

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Jeff,
As per our law book, it states that you may request a lawyer, but the officer arresting you can always deny that request, if he sees that it is a valid request the officer may accept the request.

On the other hand, I see that you were ramming an officer's vehicle, which seems weird. You also swerved in to the other lane causing you to get rammed by an officer, that may have been responding to a call. We also can not deem it as VDM, as the officer may have called 911.

Overall this isn't a valid player report, and we will not be processing it. Meaning that I will be denying your player report.

Kind regards,
Tango