Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Zinger
Your SteamID: 76561198100959109
Your Character Name: Eral

Target Steam Name: @Michael
Target SteamID: Unknown
Target Character Name (if known): Ethan Oxford

Request Reason: Abusement of police: Code Red on EMT while performing tasks, Purposely ramming people, false banishment (Aid), harassment/bullying, NLR, RDM

Michael constantly has been harassing me and causing extreme frustration. He has both caused situations involving me in the past.

When did the situation occur?: 9:30 PM EST
Your evidence to support your claim: Rp name: Roger (Witness)

Large 3-hour video (DM for assistance)

ArcticSalad

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hi there,

We ask that you upload your video evidence. Please ensure it is uploaded to one of the trusted hosting platforms as defined in the police report guidelines. If you choose to upload the entire length video, or a video of similar length, please provide the relevant timestamps for each offense that you are reporting for.

Thanks,
ArcticSalad

Zinger

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Hi there,

We ask that you upload your video evidence. Please ensure it is uploaded to one of the trusted hosting platforms as defined in the police report guidelines. If you choose to upload the entire length video, or a video of similar length, please provide the relevant timestamps for each offense that you are reporting for.

Thanks,
ArcticSalad
Uploading the entire video is impossible I may only stream the recording to you sadly

ArcticSalad

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hi there,

We require that the video be uploaded for several reasons, including that the evidence may need to be reviewed more then once and also by multiple individuals. In conclusion, this police report has been denied due to insufficient evidence.

Best regards,
ArcticSalad

Status
Not open for further replies.