Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:31697580
Your Character Name: Boris Kuznetsov

Target Steam Name: acehoodieee
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:177048108
Target Character Name (if known): Donnie Yang

Target Steam Name: jColborn
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:445364752
Target Character Name (if known): Jimmy Jimson

Request Reason: Corruption , killing my SS for pointing a gun ... this report was already handled ingame by staff, the only reason I am putting it here is so that the reported parties get police warning from a supervisor.
When did the situation occur?: 28.06.22 03:04 AM (GMT+2)
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: Davis Abrams
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

EDIT: Donnie Yang is also involved in this report https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/player-report.37207/ concerning almost the same act but at a different day.

Last edited:

Jimmy Jimson

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

man like I told you a bazillion times in gov chat, I didn't shoot you here. At the start of the video I think I hit you with some ricochet while blowing up an ambulance driven by Darth Vader, then later at 1:48 you were purposely shot at by 2 other cops.

ChasingOctane

Mentor
Mentor
Police Board

Years of Mono

LV

I do believe it was a ricochet at the beginning of the video, Boris.

However, Jimmy, I am still trying to find what the reason was for you killing the civ at 0:48. To me that looks like gross negligence resulting in someone's death. Just so you can be healed. Boris states the person you shot was a detective, if that's the case, that makes it even worse and totally unacceptable.

Towards the end of the video, Adam Alonso, Jimmy Jimson, Donnie Yang. I'm at a loss of words for your actions. It's not like yall are new to the MPD. I'm downright baffled. Trying to shoot/arrest the mayor without reason is corruption.

I have to pass this along to PDC as the SV team does not have access due to a department restructure that's underway.

Jimmy Jimson

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I do believe it was a ricochet at the beginning of the video, Boris.

However, Jimmy, I am still trying to find what the reason was for you killing the civ at 0:48. To me that looks like gross negligence resulting in someone's death. Just so you can be healed. Boris states the person you shot was a detective, if that's the case, that makes it even worse and totally unacceptable.

Towards the end of the video, Adam Alonso, Jimmy Jimson, Donnie Yang. I'm at a loss of words for your actions. It's not like yall are new to the MPD. I'm downright baffled. Trying to shoot/arrest the mayor without reason is corruption.

I have to pass this along to PDC as the SV team does not have access due to a department restructure that's underway.
Bro you're funny, I neither shot nor tried to arrest the mayor. I was fooling around during this situation and "supporting" John Michael the "real" mayor. I never planned on actually overthrowing the mayor. The person I shot, Nik Melander, is a friend and I stabilized him and got him revived afterward.

Monolith isn't a serious roleplay server. If you want to run a serious police force when you're the chief, go right ahead but being serious (aka not having fun) isn't a requirement as far as I know. This whole situation was filled with silliness, so don't expect any serious roleplay to happen. John Michael the medic intern declared himself the rightful mayor and gained popular support and a paramedic with a Darth Vader voice changer VDMed about 5 people moments before the video there started.

ChasingOctane

Mentor
Mentor
Police Board

Years of Mono

LV

It may not be 100% serious but we still have standards to uphold in the MPD.

If what you state about the paramedic is true, I would like to see evidence of such. If no evidence can be provided, it's. Hearsay argument.

Jimmy Jimson

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

If no evidence can be provided, it's. Hearsay argument.
first of all I'm the one being accused so you're the one that needs to disprove it.
Secondly, it's Nik Melander and you can ask him yourself but I doubt he even remembers this

Austin Hunter

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Target Steam Name: jColborn
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:445364752
Target Character Name (if known): Jimmy Jimson

I see that Jimmy shot the detective. So that will be handled.

However, the other player - can you expand or provide evidence of what he did? He did not fire in the video provided.

something

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I see that Jimmy shot the detective. So that will be handled.

However, the other player - can you expand or provide evidence of what he did? He did not fire in the video provided.
My evidence is still in the same video, when the medic said that he wants to make a purge he said he wants everyone to be killed with the exception of the cops and the mayor (which he was self proclaimed as the mayor), then Jimmy asks the medic who he wants to kill and Donnie says to him "this guy jimmy, he is saying this guy" and pointed me with his physgun, that's when I decide I had enough of their shenanigans and got shot in the back from someone. To be honest he was involved in another assassination attempt against me while I was again mayor https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/player-report.37207/ , for some reason he really wants me gone from that job that's why he is included in this report as well, but I believe this is enough evidence to point him as corrupt without the need of the other police report.

Austin Hunter

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Gotcha, in this video it appears to me he was trying to find out who he wanted to kill and why. That being said I could argue both sides that he was being corrupt and would have killed you or that he was trying to gather enough information to articulate that he was making death threats towards a particular player.

That being said I am only handling the evidence displayed in these videos and from what I saw on the player report it appears that is a desperate issue. I would have to delve deeper on the other report to see what rules if any were broken and by who to include the reason that the police hunted you down in the first place.

As it stands this is what I see:

Jimmy murdered a defenseless person. He utilized his weapon in an unauthorized and unacceptable use of force which will be dealt with as we do not tolerate any unauthorized uses of force. I will be viewing police records prior to any form of formal report.

Donnie may have been willing to kill you. Based on Donnie’s actions I have to believe he acted in good faith with this particular situation. However, it will be noted and Donnie will receive counseling on how to better handle this situation in the future.

I would more so recommend a report on the paramedic as well for “ordering a hit” on you.

I will leave this open for replies until I can review warns/severity points.

something

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

ok, just so you know, I think Jummy Jimson already received severity points regarding this matter from Trooper, so don't punish him twice.

Austin Hunter

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Severity points/blacklist was issued previous by trooper. As such, this report has been concluded and will be archived in police reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.