Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Runner_11[SAC]
Your SteamID: 76561197971758401
Your Character Name: Tony Smalls

Target Steam Name: FRANKY #rustclash (λ)KuroShukun
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:168315954 (FRANKY #rustclash)
STEAM_0:0:29489979 (KuroShukon)
Target Character Name (if known): Franky Brown and Kuro Shukun

Request Reason: Conduct unbecoming of an Officer, FailRP and Insubordination
After telling the officers to stop multiple times the resulting incident occurred
I am happy to answer any other questions or concerns Thank you
When did the situation occur?: 7-7-23 around 11pm
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: NA

Eddie Winters

Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This report is now being placed under investigation.

@KuroShukun @FrankyBrown You both have 24 hours to provide a statement of your side of the story otherwise this report will be handled without your input.

Eddie Winters

Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Apologies for the delay on my behalf as I was dealing with personal issues.

Upon conclusion of this report, @KuroShukun will be punished for the following actions:
1. Abuse of Tools
2. Gross Misconduct

This isn't your first report as you have quite a record, you're on thin ice. I highly suggest reading the Monolith State Law Enforcement Manual (SOP) before you receive further Disciplinary Action. Kuro Shukun will receive 3 points on their record which is now a total of 12. Due to this Sergeant Kuro Shukun will receive a Suspension from the Monoford Police Department for a month.

@FrankyBrown will be punished for the following actions:
1. Abuse of Tools
2. Gross Misconduct

@FrankyBrown will also receive 3 severity points on their record. This is your first offense as you have a clean record, don't make it worst for yourself.

It is highly unacceptable how a fellow Monoford Police Officer was treated by their own as everyone within the department is on the same team. There should never be a reason why you should go against this, sure the victim can receive punishment for Abuse of Tools too, however here is my problem;

He is literally a kid, the fact that you guys escalated the situation made him think it was okay for him to do it since he was laughing throughout this incident. None of you said "Hey, don't do this otherwise you'll end up getting in trouble" Treat everyone with respect no matter who it is and how old they are. If they make a mistake, simply inform them with professionalism and maturity to let them know that you're serious and you mean it.

Ensure you both read the Monolith State Law Enforcement Manual (SOP) especially you Kuro to avoid any punishments in the future.

If you have any questions or concerns about your disciplinary action or anything related to the Monoford Police Department, by all means, DM me (ixJak_e#1376) or anyone else within the MPD Supervisory Committee.

Report: Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.