Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: 라이메루
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:98342274
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Jav Javichu

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @PMX

Reason for Report: They raided me made me lose 169k and then they sold my coke after it because there was no rules saying thats allowed or not and then we get the money back because pmx said so and then 20 mins later pmx makes a rule saying its not allowed to sell the items after raiding and sends Jacub to take the 169k back, then says that no refunds are allowed and leaves us in the spot.

Time of Occurrence: 31 October around 1 AM.

Evidence to support your claim: N/A

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: @Liam Wood @m1kael @Keen

rxsm

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: 라이메루
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:98342274
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Jav Javichu

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @PMX

Reason for Report: They raided me made me lose 169k and then they sold my coke after it because there was no rules saying thats allowed or not and then we get the money back because pmx said so and then 20 mins later pmx makes a rule saying its not allowed to sell the items after raiding and sends Jacub to take the 169k back, then says that no refunds are allowed and leaves us in the spot.

Time of Occurrence: 31 October around 1 AM.

Evidence to support your claim: N/A

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: @Liam Wood @m1kael @Keen
already told ya jav, the rule wasnt in affect at the time therefore he didnt break a rule ya donkey

Jav Javichu

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

already told ya jav, the rule wasnt in affect at the time therefore he didnt break a rule ya donkey
Pmx changed the rules after the situation happened idk if thats weird enough, he even failed to explain himself he just said it wasnt allowed he basically let the guy do it and then afterwards said it wasnt allowed and took our money away

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,
I've explained this to you twice now, and will explain it one more time.

The reason as to why you received the money in the first place, was because of my mistake initially. The old rule only prevented players from depositing stolen items until 10 minutes passed after a robbery, raid, etc. The player that robbed you, sold the stolen items and kept the money, which was allowed per the old rule.

So, since I made a mistake, I reverted my decision and gave him back the money, because he didn't break any rules whatsoever and because wallet money doesn't drop on death. I also teleported to you on the server and explained the situation over voice chat. You were there with a friend of yours and you seemed to have understood what I said.

In order to prevent people from circunventing the old rule, by selling or trading stolen items, I updated the rule to the new version. However, since the rule change took effect AFTER the situation took place, the player that robbed you did NOT break any rules.

So, in conclusion, regardless of the rule change, the outcome of the situation would have been the same. This is why I don't understand what the issue is.

Gurra

Community Director
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hi,
I think PMX clarified the process and outcome well. It's unfortunate that a mistake was made and I can sympthathise with the frustration of being refunded and then have that refund be revoked. However, the final outcome was the correct one per our rules at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.