Wolv

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Well by the looks of this thread... I need to add a skyline to my collection geeze those are some positive amazon reviews if I do say so myself
It is a good car, I just don’t have 1.15mill lol. Tinted windows, amazing handling, pretty dang fast, 5 seats, it’s everything I need

Buddyro22

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Just kidding the spyder is a beast of a car but the handling with an upgraded engine is like somewhat of a slow van but able to control . 9/10 great car. But Mclaren is by far the best car out there due to the high speeds and goes under any truck without a breeze

Wolv

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Just kidding the spyder is a beast of a car but the handling with an upgraded engine is like somewhat of a slow van but able to control . 9/10 great car. But Mclaren is by far the best car out there due to the high speeds and goes under any truck without a breeze
Dude P1 is my favorite car... just can’t pull 7 mill out of no where lmao

Wolv

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

not the P1 the one that cost 3.6 idk which model it is
I believe it is the 720s? Not sure, either way still very expensive lol. I’ve been grinding out LSD to try to get to coke level though so I can start making some big cash. I’ve been getting all of my money off of raiding tbh

WhiteTiger

Mentor
Mentor

Years of Mono

LV

But Mclaren is by far the best car out there due to the high speeds and goes under any truck without a breeze
you mean the 720 i think
however i can do the same with my P1, Once on truenorth i hit a firetruck at 150MPH by accident and i sent it flying across the map.