Target Steam Name: Bubonic
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:2799326
Target Character Name (if known): unknown

Second Video Shooter:
Target Steam Name: Vape
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:78914127
Target Character Name (if known): unknown

Request Reason:
Possible use of aimware during bank raid, I had responded back to bank on second life upon a 911 call, peaking around the corner I get shot in the head multiple times, confused as heck I peak again almost curious to see if it will happen again, sure enough I get shot like recoil wasnt a thing for him.

Steam ID was provided to me by @Knight who directed me here.

When did the situation occur?: 2200 NZDT 09/12/2019
Your evidence to support your claim:

First: https://streamable.com/0ez71
Second: https://streamable.com/rn7v4

Additional members involved/witnessing: @raage Raage also expressed his concern about his death noting how good the guys aim was.
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: YES

Last edited:

nick.

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I was mentioned in the witnessing, therefore, i can respond:

In the 2nd video, I was behind that box at the bottom right. And also IMMEDIATELY was crunched and dead. The guy knew exactly where i was, hit every shot, and im prettyy sure even prefired before i came out.

Blankx

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Since I'm mentioned in this post I'll go ahead and explain my side on the first shooter and can't speak on the second shooter situation.

At 0:02 you'll see I peaked around the corner looking for you.
Seeing as we had call-outs already in radio chat comms that a cop went down that way I was quick-peaking every corner I was going through. Something a lot of people do or at least should do. You can see I did that as you were not fully behind the box and I watched you for probably about half a second. I peaked again seeing as you were there when I last saw you and saw you behind there again, thus I opened fire. Seeing as you were going behind the box when I peaked prior and as soon as I peaked out you were still there, I had the upper-hand on you and was already prepared to fire. My reaction time is very good (I've tested it before and I test at around 180ms average. I also frequently play games like Fortnite, CS:GO on ESEA, PUBG, and more) and I'm surely not some bottom-fragger. That being said; I feel as if this first shooter situation with me was nothing but just a situation where you got the bad end of the stick.

I also want to mention the weapon I was using was a Honey Badger. Anyone who has used one knows how little amount of recoil that gun has although it makes up for it in spread. With its combined minimal recoil and high fire rate you were shredded within a second due to that peak.

Had you taken the route of peaking the box via showing only your head you would've likely lived much longer and possibly killed me due to me full body peaking and you would've been in a "head glitch"

You full body peaked me from the original spot you were at before.. as a cop you may have thought "what if he isn't armed" and therefore delayed on your shots as that is what most normal cops would do. Seeing as we were robbing bank we were KOS by cops and had a KOS for any cops... therefore when I saw you before and identified you as a cop I did not hesitate to shoot.

For the rest of the bank raid I was mostly behind in the vault doing timer checks on the drills and only killed 1 other cop on the scene and that was during the end of the raid if I'm not mistaken.

Also please note that the shots present in the first shooter situation are not headshots since no crunch noise was made.

TL;DR - (My opinion only for the first shooter situation) Pre-existing knowledge + full body peak (you) + honey badger fire rate, minimal recoil, and high damage + possible delay in cop's shooting someone = this outcome. Nerf the honey badger, it's OP for a daily reward prize.

Edit: Attachments if anyone wants to replicate the honey badger with barely any recoil: EOTech + Foregrip

Edit 2: As a matter of fact, I'm gonna start streaming my gameplay soon since this is the third hackusation I've had over the past few weeks. I have nothing to hide and have never used third-party software to enhance my gameplay.

Last edited:

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Insufficient evidence provided to claim usage of third party software.

Report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.