Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Peter 2 puffs
Your SteamID: 765561198086710882
Your Character Name: Jake Sivori

Target Steam Name: Unknown
Target SteamID: Unknown
Target Character Name (if known): John Kiddler

I was basing doing coke, when all of the sudden, I heard a car pull up outside. It struck me already weird that whoever it was did not want to immediately push in while I was covering the door. I waited 2 mins then ran outside, gun out. I did not see anyone immediately, but the minute I got in my car and drove out, the person in this report was waiting. I of course ignored his commands and kept driving. I completely left his view and well out of earshot with him, where I set up down the road crouched and completely hidden, waiting to ambush. As it turns out, he knew somehow EXACTLY where I was, where he shot with ridiculous accuracy, especially not being able to see my position so quickly. How could he have called my moves so perfectly? It looks like a case of ESP and aimbot to me.
(there was a movie on so there is a small amount of background audio)

lostBlackKidTM

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

i heard u hop out ur car and not only that i zoomed my camera all the way out and i saw u right before i was bout to turn the corner and u were just crouched there like a bot.
Ez Kill lmaooo

Nuclear

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Yeah makes sense, I just drove far out of what you can actually hear or see which is down the road and around the corner, set up behind a blind corner behind a tree, and you just happen to coincidentally not only know that somehow the car shut off, but you know the exact position with pinpoint accuracy? Wow, you must magically be so oriented you maxed your volume in some high powered headset that gave you such confidence and accuracy that not only could you determine that I drove far away and shut it off, but that I also was crouched behind a certain tree on the right side? You’re not going to include any context to your “perfect” timing? And I’m going to go far out of my way to say that you were also so mega accurate and attuned to where I was that it was such a “Ez kill lmaooo” behind a tree that you shouldn’t know which side I was on? After all, what is such a natural reaction that when you see someone drive off well within out of eye sight, not only do you not follow them in your car, but you hop out with a gun out and press their spot? Tell me this, if it’s so easy to hear and know where I am, why was your gun down and not aiming at me, being so sure and all? Based on your statement, you seem to be so sure you knew where everything is, but you come around the corner, with the rifle out but not aiming? Almost like you gave the appearance that you didn’t want the person on the other side seeing that you knew exactly where they were, but still be ready to fight them? Seems like a piss-poor explanation to me.

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Locked for review.

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The user has been permanently banned for usage of third-party software.

Status
Not open for further replies.