Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: oohhhhh nooooo
Your SteamID: 76561198170642725
Your Character Name: Martin Veira

Target Steam Name: Joey
Target SteamID: STEAM_1:1:119058014
Target Character Name (if known): (unknown)

Request Reason: We were in a jewlery raid and he flicked to me and my friends heads and killed us both it is very clear that he is cheating
When did the situation occur?: 7/25/2023 10:30pm EST
Your evidence to support your claim: https://streamable.com/eg1214

Additional members involved/witnessing: @something
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: yes

Last edited:

Kevin Saints

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

blud done flicked on yo head

Jordan Vercetti

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

the steamid is STEAM_1:1:119058014

Joey.

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

BAN THAT GUY WHAT THE FUCK HE IS CLEARLY CHEATING

Joey.

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Alright on a serious note, I'm not "clearly cheating," I just flicked on you I don't really know what else to tell you.

I've publicly shared videos of myself doing this same exact thing to less fortunate players on the server such as yourself.

Time stamps for the above video include: 0:18, 0:44, 1:12, 2:20

And the time stamps for the following video include: 0:30, 1:20

I feel flicking is my strong suit over all else when it comes to PVP and I am extremely sorry you had to go up against one of the greatest to ever do it.

Jamalkins on top.

p.s. after watching you draw a perfect horseshoe around my character, I think you might need to hit the aim labs

:)

BradlyTheTank

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Alright on a serious note, I'm not "clearly cheating," I just flicked on you I don't really know what else to tell you.

I've publicly shared videos of myself doing this same exact thing to less fortunate players on the server such as yourself.

Time stamps for the above video include: 0:18, 0:44, 1:12, 2:20

And the time stamps for the following video include: 0:30, 1:20

I feel flicking is my strong suit over all else when it comes to PVP and I am extremely sorry you had to go up against one of the greatest to ever do it.

Jamalkins on top.

p.s. after watching you draw a perfect horseshoe around my character, I think you might need to hit the aim labs

Could i see the clip you have of flicking to my head in jewlery store(If you dont have a clip a Game demo would be nice to)
Also I want to point out that these flicks shown in the videos are Micro Flicks not nearly close to the near 90 degree flick you performed in jewlery

Last edited:

Joey.

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Gimme a tutorial of how to get game demo and I got you

BradlyTheTank

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

BradlyTheTank

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Givin the videos above you like to look back and see your crazy PVP moments that happen in garrys mod that crazy flick must have been one of the best you have preformed why wasnt this one clipped.
Also these videos are over a year old I dont know if you still make them as they are set as UNLISTED on youtube but this is a massive time gap so you might not make them anymore but it seems like you might have came back to the server after a long time of not playing ( because it was dead) and may have decided to cheat

Joey.

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I don't know if this is the right thing or not, it's pretty far into the demo though if it is.

But to respond to what you said, I don't record cause I haven't played Gmod in months. I hopped on cause the server pop seemed to have gone up since the last time we looked, at which it was a pretty peak time and there were only 3 people on the server, so we wanted to join up. So yes, I don't record anymore, but here is the demo for you :)

Also, this would never go in a "fragtage" cause it's lowkey embarrassing. But in my defense, I haven't played Gmod in a while and this was my first real gunfight since, during all the other shit we had done so far in the day, I didn't really get much action in. However, all of that doesn't matter cause with me being that rusty, I still came out on top of you and your friend.

But I am still glad you took the time to report me cause you think that I'm just that good, hopefully, you won't forget me, but I will most definitely forget you.

Thank you!

BradlyTheTank

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I don't know if this is the right thing or not, it's pretty far into the demo though if it is.

But to respond to what you said, I don't record cause I haven't played Gmod in months. I hopped on cause the server pop seemed to have gone up since the last time we looked, at which it was a pretty peak time and there were only 3 people on the server, so we wanted to join up. So yes, I don't record anymore, but here is the demo for you :)

Also, this would never go in a "fragtage" cause it's lowkey embarrassing. But in my defense, I haven't played Gmod in a while and this was my first real gunfight since, during all the other shit we had done so far in the day, I didn't really get much action in. However, all of that doesn't matter cause with me being that rusty, I still came out on top of you and your friend.

But I am still glad you took the time to report me cause you think that I'm just that good, hopefully, you won't forget me, but I will most definitely forget you.

Thank you!

Sorry I dont have permission to view your file you sent

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Denied, insufficient evidence to prove third-party software usage.

Status
Not open for further replies.