Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: wiz
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:69658400
Your Character Name: Wiz Yote

Ban Length: Perm
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @ja1003

Ban Reason: 'Possible third party usage ban'
Unban Reason: Honestly, I don't know why I was banned. I haven't played the server much for about 4 months, and in the time I have played I haven't done many gunfights. I have uploaded 7 videos on monolith showing me in player fights, and have many more saved. I'm not sure if this is what got me banned, but there is a fake citizen account with my name and my forum profile picture on it. This account was made in order to frame me for cheating by some members of TGU. I believe I said something to one of the admins about it in a player report not involving me, but I don't remember. I like this new system where people get banned for possible cheating, because as for the most part I feel the bans are accurate, but in this case this ban is false. I am in the dark with this whole situation, and would appreciate it if I could come into discord and discuss my ban. Howver, If thats not possible, I am wondering if the exact ban reason(if there is some evidence against me, or is it the citizen forum account, or whatever) could be stated.

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @wiz,
Per the rules, Community Management is able to instate cheating infractions, based on activity they deem suspicious, including your case. After discussing your activity, we decided to remove you from the server.

I am wondering if the exact ban reason(if there is some evidence against me, or is it the citizen forum account, or whatever) could be stated.

Community Management is not forced to and will not provide any other details or evidence regarding this case.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.