Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Gentoromus
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:189059841
Your Character Name: Robbie Beckett

Target Steam Name: NooBly
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:115723836
Target Character Name (if known): Dario Mock

Request Reason: I was riding around trying to find drug dealer when i ran across Mock as I was leaving the rail station. Knowing that there were no staff on I tried to quickly get in my car and get gone to avoid rdm and losing my stuff. As i turned my engine on and started to back up I was told to "put my hands up" and within the same (legit) millisecond I was shot. it was about .01 seconds from the time he said something to the time he shot. Since I had no real time to react and I was already being shot at I fled to get to safety. I drove around a bit more to find the dealer just to realize he moved again. I didn't feel like tracking the dealer down anymore so I went to my prem locker to store my drugs and gun. That's when I ran into Mock again and at that point I was killed trying to put my stuff away.

When did the situation occur?: 4:52 am CST (time of death), 4:48am CST (shot in car)

Your evidence to support your claim:
https://streamable.com/u2hd4m (shooting at prem box)
https://streamable.com/hae4g4 (power gaming attempt rdm)

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

As far as I can see, NooBly lacks a forums account, or his forums account is named in such a way that it is not readily findable with his steam or player name. With that said, should he lurk the forums I shall still give him 24 hours to respond or this shall be handled without his input.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

NooBly has failed to respond and this will be handled without his input.

I do see that you initially got shot while trying to drive away, but you start driving away literally at the same time he started shooting, so safe to say, he wasn't reacting to you driving away (more likely you getting in the car). As such, I feel comfortable coming to the judgement that he did not give you sufficient time to actually respond.

NooBly is found guilty of breaking rule [2.2.14] "You are required to give the opposing party a reasonable time-period to respond and act upon your commands in situations where the rules allow various outcomes based on how the opposing party reacts. You need to make sure the opposing party heard you. Keep the voice-chat delay in mind." and will be given 1 Warning Point.

Additionally, I authorize a refund request for an AK-47, Kevlar and Helmet, Large First Aid Kit, and 169 Cocaine. Simply make a refund request here, using the format found here, and link this PR in the evidence section.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.