Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: [DG]Official Car Mechanic [A]
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:172187914
Your Character Name: John Leonard

Target Steam Name:
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:148239599
Target Character Name (if known): Cobey Castalone

Request Reason: I was bank security at the time my past partner just left the game and I was sitting there. I was then joined by Cobey. He came to the back room got a shotgun and decided to play with the button allowing a player to get to the back vault. He then proceeded to spam the buttons killing the suspects not even attempting to peacefully bring them in. I warned him I would have called the police if he had not stopped and then he handcuffed me took my comms and stripped me and left me there for a bit. Then he let me go and I told him I am going to go get a police officer. I go outside head back inside and then cuff him and bring him to the police chief. He told me "we both had to work together" and uncuffed him. He proceeded to pull out his shotgun and shoot me the minute he got uncuffed. A good bit later I return to the bank to do my job. We found 2 men in the bank claiming that they were just looking around. They had no guns and no threat to anyone. The other bank guard Cobey decided to spam the gates again killing more innocent civilians. Then after the chief told him to stop and got him out of the room the SWAT officer asked who did it I said it was Cobey and the Chief confirmed it. After that SWAT put a gun on him and he ran. I assisted the police with his short foot pursuit in the bank's property limits ( The parking lot) I tased him cuffed him and give him to the police.
When did the situation occur?: 11:47 PM CST 10/24/2020
Your evidence to support your claim: Video -
Screenshot of man he killed - Video 2 -
Video 3 -
Part 4 -
6db13dc9c3b3508c79d4344452794131.jpg

https://gyazo.com/6db13dc9c3b3508c79d4344452794131

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

After reviewing the video, I deleted my comment due to the fact the rule breaks are quite obvious, and this player had no intent to roleplay. He will be banned for one week for the following, RDM x2, FailRP, NITRP, Minging on Job.

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.