LV

Your Steam Name: Official Car Mechanic
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:172187914
Your Character Name: John Leonard

Target Steam Name: Dez (@Dez)
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:131483746
Target Character Name (if known): N/A

Request Reason: RDM

Just kinda walked up to me while chasing an officer down and shot me, this player had no indication of my job and I was at no point a threat. He decided to turn the corner and gun me down for an unknown reason.

When did the situation occur?: 5/27/2020 around 11:36 PM
Your evidence to support your claim: Video

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood, and followed player report rules?: Yes

Pizza

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I was involved in the situation, so I have the right to comment. As you can see in the video there was a shootout going on, and you were in the area of the shootout. What do you think is going to happen if a cop ran towards your general area? That person is going to prefire the area they think the person is in. If anything you're ftvl by being there, and the reason is because you could clearly see a guy with a gun out in your video (that guy being Dez).

Official Car Mechanic

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

We were on the side of a public street, the minute I saw your friend with a firearm I ran back and stood there so I would get shot in the crossfire as the only options were to run towards the officer (Near the hospital) who is getting shot at or run at the gunmen. As I had no better option so I stood there.

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Dez
You have 24 hours to respond to this report or it will be dealt with accordingly without your input.

Dezi

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

It was more of you being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Also I'm pretty certain this shootout only started because the cops was breaking NLR as we literally just had raided PD and that's why they all had tasers. Personally I think the situation should have been voided anyway but there was no current staff members on to take my report because when I got combat tased I woke up trying to free my friends (@tweety & @Jimmy Jimson) from being cuffed by the cops who actually broke NLR and then some dude in a yellow ford raptor who was a civilian and not even part of the situation killed me with an MP5 so he could take my stuff. Luckily enough Bill Williams got to get my items and get out of there. Sorry for killing you but If the cops didn't break NLR this situation would've never happened. Logs can even prove what I've said is true. Also with your recent reply you had plenty of time to run into the parking garage away from the gunfight or even put your hands up.

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @John Leonard,

After reviewing the video evidence provided and reading Dez's response, I have found that Dez did not have a valid In-Character reason to kill you. [2.2.1] You may not kill or knock out players without a valid In-Character reason. John Leonard was unarmed at the time and did not pose as a threat to Dez; furthermore, he was also not in a police uniform and was not part of that shootout situation.

The reported player (Dez) will recieve 2 Warning Points for RDM.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked & Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.