Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:Official Car Mechanic
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:172187914
Your Character Name: John Leonard

Target Steam Name:CoolOrphans
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:92777881
Target Character Name (if known): George Hammer

Request Reason: Corruption as mayor, violation of following rules.

As the Mayor, you may not carry any illegal weaponry. You are allowed to own a handgun. You are only allowed to carry it and use it if you are in danger. [Mayor Rules 5.3 #6]
Corruption as mayor, Fleeing from the police, Murder of a police detective, Possession of class 3 firearm

Mayor was in possession of a class 3 firearm at the town hall, I attempted to get him out of his limo and cuff him where he ran away, pulled his weapon, and shot and killed me. After this, he ran from the police in his vehicle. (NOTE) A screenshot of the law was included for whoever took this report, the law he made says "Women who are not wearing a mask or who are exposing their ankles shall face a fine or may receive impact from various stones" Personally I do NOT think this should ever have been put as a law and the reported party is not fit to be a mayor in this situation or in the near future.

When did the situation occur?: 6/12/2021 12:52 AM CST
Your evidence to support your claim: Video - Screenshot of Laws -
Additional members involved/witnessing: @ArcticSalad (Chief who pursued the suspect.)
Read, understood, and followed player report rules?: Yes

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@CoolOrphans, you have 24 hours to respond to this player report or else it will be handled without your input.

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @John Leonard,

After careful review of this player report, I have concluded that CoolOrphans did break server rules which are Unauthorized Corruption and FailRP.

I'd like to point out that the temporary laws that he had made are unacceptable, not realistic in contrast to what laws America has.

The reported player will be receiving 2 Warning Points for Unauthorized Corruption and FailRP.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked & Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.