LV

Your Steam Name: Official Car Mechanic
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:172187914
Your Character Name: John Leonard

Target Steam Name: The Hentai Supplier @Frank Saints
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:120321312
Target Character Name (if known): N/A

Request Reason: Copbait, Attempted RDM

Frank decided to pull an M1911 while I was stopped at redlight pointed it at my vehicle and then later shot in the direction of my vehicle and hitting me and injuring me.

When did the situation occur?: 8/5/2021 4:09 AM CST
Your evidence to support your claim: Video

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Frank Saints,
You have 24 hours to respond to this player report or else it will be handled without your input.

puvz

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

that didnt injure you stop whining. I can respond as I was in the video

Official Car Mechanic

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

that didnt injure you stop whining. I can respond as I was in the video
He shot me... That is an injury. He shouldn't be shooting at SWAT vehicles and SWAT officers for the fun of it even when it's a late night.

puvz

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

nevermind i watched the full clip, im trippin. good luck john!

Frank Saints

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

We had just had a shooting with other officers at city hall so I thought I could engage/initiate on John at the garage.

Official Car Mechanic

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

We had just had a shooting with other officers at city hall so I thought I could engage/initiate on John at the garage.
You died in that shootout, which means NLR is in effect. There is no reason you should have shot in the first place.

Video of Death

Frank Saints

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

You died in that shootout, which means NLR is in effect. There is no reason you should have shot in the first place.

Video of Death
Before I clear up miconceptions, I would like to admit that yes, I did break certain rules but I didn't know at the time since it was all in a single timespan. I would like to apologize for that.

If I can remember, prior to the event of the shooting, I was in a shootout with a someone with an AK. You and Kyle Johnson chased after my friend Scarlett and cuffed her. Someone in my group/freq called it out and revived me with an adrenaline in front of town hall. I was not dead. The only time I died during this situation was your video here https://streamable.com/hmbq6o.

In another PR, Kyle Johnson (the officer you were with) has video of the shooting at town hall (https://medal.tv/clips/45LRT7q75RjfQ/d1337Z8BHo26). This timeline shows me dying at the gun battle in townhall, being revived and engaging again once Scarlett was being arrested and finally being killed after. This series of events happened within the matter of seconds. Both of you officers decided to chase Scarlett and left the scene where-as my friends decide to revive me while both of you officers were gone.

But here is where I can say that I was in the wrong. https://streamable.com/3f61fx, This is after the events that have taken place and I decided to engage you outside of the garage telling you to get out of your car. I was trying to carjack you, but yes it does seem I am copbaiting. I have asked staff if I could carjack in front of garage and it seems like I can't and for that I will say I am definitely in the wrong and apologize for it.

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @John Leonard,

After further review, I have concluded that the following rules were violated:

FailRP Violations:
- [2.6.6] You may not cop bait - the act of excessively provoking Law Enforcement for the sole purpose of having them chase you or incite some other reaction from them for your own mere enjoyment.

The Reported Player will be receiving 1 Warning Point for FailRP (Cop Baiting).

Player Report Accepted,
Locked & Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.