Not open for further replies.

jeppe

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: jeppe
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:100609521
Your Character Name: Adrian Mikael

Target Steam Name: @AgentStriker https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198208714873
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:124224572
Target Character Name (if known): Tim Doe or something, cant remember

Request reason: I was VDM'd by this guy
When did the situation occur?: 25/11-18
Your evidence to support your claim:
https://i.gyazo.com/c1dcf3f99a686836147dce79e3ea716f.mp4
Additional members involved/witnessing: there was the civilian i was mugging but dont know his name

Eldar987

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

@jeppe Why does your video cut at the 0:02 mark?

@AgentStriker You have 12 hours to reply to this report or it will continue on without you.

AgentStriker

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

You walked infront of my car, i did not see you until you came around that other side of the car, I tried to stop but my car slid. I stayed there to call ems but you had aready died. Its also alot harder to see someone who is wearing a black suit against a dark background. This was not a intentional killing, i continued roleplay as normal. While i was trying to continue roleplay you were having a fit in LOOC chat. (which was not included in the video you posted).Today, I decided before I started typing this that i would go back and see how much my car would slide at the location, and when I did I noticed that my car slid quite a bit. Your video clip does not show much, because from this video clip it would appear that i just drove off but i stayed to call ems because, It was not intentional

(sorry for the late reply, I had things that i had to do IRL)

Eldar987

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Result: Player Report Accepted.

Conclusion: Agent, clearly moved to hit you here without being involved with the situation. VDM is blatant. He will be receiving a one day ban for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.