Status
Not open for further replies.

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

i said im pretty sure, i problly heard it ig, hes well known and someone prob said over radio thats rob monster during a raid and it just saved in my head idk dude but ur streching this shit u can see in the clip no way in fuck im cheating like god damn
Im not stretching this shit, ur account and ur explanation for knowing both our IC and STEAM names doesnt make sense. + You are resting ur crosshair where we are about to peak. All that has been said has been. Just let staff deal with it.

TonyGambino

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Im not stretching this shit, ur account and ur explanation for knowing both our IC and STEAM names doesnt make sense. + You are resting ur crosshair where we are about to peak. All that has been said has been. Just let staff deal with it.
bro who dosent know robs voice in game and his profile pic and i know u from the sit earlier today when it says the staff teleported then ur name i remeber that also profile pics and clothing

TonyGambino

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

i also got almost 3k hours in eft so my aim kinda cracked

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

bro who dosent know robs voice in game and his profile pic and i know u from the sit earlier today when it says the staff teleported then ur name i remeber that also profile pics and clothing
You would have heard rob speak like once, you then instantly know his steam name + ic and mine, Dude ur story has changed like from seeing it an his fragtage (lie) to now just knowing it.
i also got almost 3k hours in eft so my aim kinda cracked
cool?

TonyGambino

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

You would have heard rob speak like once, you then instantly know his steam name + ic and mine, Dude ur story has changed like from seeing it an his fragtage (lie) to now just knowing it.

cool?
dude i said im pretty sure i know his voice from the fragtage dude i dont remeber when i first heard everyones voice like holy

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

also the way i got his name is i know his cloths i was in a sit with him ealier today and saw his cloths
But you said "smoking that TYE SHAW PACK" well you tried to say that in ooc, before i died, before i got close to u. Like how did you even know that was me before u shot me.

TonyGambino

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

But you said "smoking that TYE SHAW PACK" well you tried to say that in ooc, before i died, before i got close to u. Like how did you even know that was me before u shot me.
no i thought i killed u bc i heared the die noise i wish i had my audio recorded but u can hear officers say tye shaws down nice cus i thought i killed u

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

no i thought i killed u bc i heared the die noise i wish i had my audio recorded but u can hear officers say tye shaws down nice cus i thought i killed u
fair but with rob still doesnt make sense, he dresses in john doe clothes.

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

his voice
We are just going over the same thing lets leave it to CM. (i also already responded to ur "voice defence" so dont reply to this)

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Locked for review.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

After further review this player report has been accepted, since the player is an alternate account of a banned user.

Thanks for the report.

Status
Not open for further replies.