Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Mark
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:214540319
Your Character Name: Mark Moore

Target Steam Name: Amirald
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:197782451
Target Character Name (if known): N/a

Request Reason: so i wanna start this report off saying this is not enough evidence to ban him or anything but it is enough for u guys to look into this male. To start off i was coming from the bank when my bay told me over radio that he was being raided i took his car and pulled up to the portside apartments and i jumped out of the car and ran inside the building and when i got inside @Tru and tru friend was coming out and i don't think they were related at all when i got up to the top floor i looked quickly to my right before leaving the elevator making sure there was no one the and as u can see in the video there was no one the when a proceeded up the stairs i was pre-fired and i was shot down to 26 HP when i was hit down to 26 hp i then his behind the vending machine and he then rushed me and triple head shotted me putting me on a 8 min---Reminder____ They both were not talking to eachother through in-game VC because iif they were u would have heard them in the second clip so i would give my wild guess saying they were also using discord ___ They also loged right after the raid and this isnt the first encounter i had with the male he also did the same thing yesterday during a raid up in layer two and D/C right when we reported him
When did the situation occur?: 2/23/2021 --- 1:00 - 1:15 PM
Your evidence to support your claim:(777) upload - YouTube

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Horatio Vasquez @Tru
Read, understood and followed player report rules?:Yes

Scroll Down for a image of his steam Acc

llllalaaaaaaaaaallallaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The user has been banned indefinitely for usage of third party software.

Status
Not open for further replies.