Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Aziel
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40314953
Your Character Name: Daniel Smith

Target Steam Name: Loki @Tye
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:98877912
Target Character Name (if known): Tye shaw

Request Reason: Corrupt as mayor did not have permission. Told me to go to the ice for court and when I showed up he released the suspects instanly. I said they were in for attempted murder illegal firearm and other guy attempted murder and illegal firearm. He gave them a gun license and then just released them both.
When did the situation occur?: 21:30 gmt +1
Your evidence to support your claim: https://streamable.com/c9gkcc . Proof that he did not have agun license
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed player report rules?:yes

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Corrupt as mayor did not have permission.
False, ya boi was a great mayor and cops were uncooperative the whole time, despite myself trying to reach out and fix the issues.
Told me to go to the ice for court
Long live the Ice Court.
when I showed up he released the suspects instanly. I said they were in for attempted murder illegal firearm and other guy attempted murder and illegal firearm. He gave them a gun license and then just released them both.
There was a lot of noise, hence why i said for everyone to be quiet, on my end all i heard was the illegal firearm. I said give him a ticket and let him go, then gave him a license as one of my policies was that everyone got a free license. For the other guy, i didnt even speak and someone else let him go. Basically, I told u to give ping a ticket and let him go, because i only heard the part about the illegal firearm license and then i granted him a license. Other dude was let go

Aziel

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

False, ya boi was a great mayor and cops were uncooperative the whole time, despite myself trying to reach out and fix the issues.

Long live the Ice Court.

There was a lot of noise, hence why i said for everyone to be quiet, on my end all i heard was the illegal firearm. I said give him a ticket and let him go, then gave him a license as one of my policies was that everyone got a free license. For the other guy, i didnt even speak and someone else let him go. Basically, I told u to give ping a ticket and let him go, because i only heard the part about the illegal firearm license and then i granted him a license. Other dude was let go
No. You chose to only hear that part because as soon as I showed up you said I need to let him go so you found an excuse to let him go. Also in the video you pretend that he did have a gun license instead of you just giving him one like you just admited now so thats great thanks for making it easier to whoever deals with this.

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

No. You chose to only hear that part because as soon as I showed up you said I need to let him go so you found an excuse to let him go.
No, i told everyone to quiet down and u were mumbling + speaking at the same time as Ping.
Also in the video you pretend that he did have a gun license instead of you just giving him one like you just admited now so thats great thanks for making it easier to whoever deals with this.
I told you to ticket him, THEN gave him a license, what is the issue here? Not having a gun license is a minor offence and you brought him to MY court room, i told u to ticket him then gave him a license.

Aziel

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

No, i told everyone to quiet down and u were mumbling + speaking at the same time as Ping.

I told you to ticket him, THEN gave him a license, what is the issue here? Not having a gun license is a minor offence and you brought him to MY court room, i told u to ticket him then gave him a license.
Ok the video is enough to punish you but just to add showing you are clearly lying right now after this happend you wanted me demoted because I told you he did not have a gun license yet you are admiting now that you just gave him one: https://streamable.com/vodpyb .
I have given more than enough evidence to prove you were being corrupt so stop lying you are making yourself look really bad.

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Ok the video is enough to punish you but just to add showing you are clearly lying right now after this happend you wanted me demoted because I told you he did not have a gun license yet you are admiting now that you just gave him one: https://streamable.com/vodpyb .
I have given more than enough evidence to prove you were being corrupt so stop lying you are making yourself look really bad.
I wanted you demoted because u tried to randomly arrest me, rdmed one of my SS and falsely warranted me. Stop tryna fucking scare me into admitting i was corrupt when i wasnt. I told you *TO TICKET HIM* for not having a gun license, then i gave him one. Because i was giving them out, not to get him out of a punishment, *THE TICKET* was meant to be the punishment. Stop replying to me if ur gonna say the same shit over and over

Aziel

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I wanted you demoted because u tried to randomly arrest me, rdmed one of my SS and falsely warranted me. Stop tryna fucking scare me into admitting i was corrupt when i wasnt. I told you *TO TICKET HIM* for not having a gun license, then i gave him one. Because i was giving them out, not to get him out of a punishment, *THE TICKET* was meant to be the punishment. Stop replying to me if ur gonna say the same shit over and over
Your replies make it obvious that you have not actually watched the videos. How can you say you wanted me demoted for the warrant when I gave you a warrant after this happend. I tried to arrest you about 10-20 minutes later in pd if thats what you mean and not at all relevant to this report but I will respond anyways. Your ss started shooting because I was trying to cuff you and another cop killed him so NOT ME but he had a reason and it wasnt rdm.

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your replies make it obvious that you have not actually watched the videos. How can you say you wanted me demoted for the warrant when I gave you a warrant after this happend.
Mate, you arent making any sense and im done replying at this point. I wanted u demoted for many reasons, including the false warrant. Im done replying, ive made my case. If any staff wants to DM me please do.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review - I do see a lot of replies so I don't think more will be needed but this will still take a moment to process regardless as I've got several to review

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Rule Number​
Rule​
Accused​
Verdict​
5.1.7​
Corruption is allowed with permission from a Senior Administrator or above. The permissions are automatically void when the authorizing staff member leaves the server.​
@Tye
Violated​

The clip is shorter than I'd like given the amount of claims of stuff occurring outside of it. With that said, almost nothing @Tye has said in his responses line up with logs or video. The warrant was placed after this, you said you just wanted to give him a ticket and then gave him a gun license but while you did indeed say to give him a ticket "THIS MAN HAS A FUCKING GUN LICENSE LIEUTENANT WHAT ARE YOU PLAYING AT" doesn't really line up with "Because i was giving them out, not to get him out of a punishment". Additionally, you seemingly gave no time for the LT to make his case, nor made any effort at all to actually hear it. If you can't hear what people are saying you wait until you can hear them, not just decide innocence due to your own laziness.

@Tye will receive 1 Warning Point.

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.