Your Steam Name: RedSpeeds
Your SteamID: 76561198133999766
Your Character Name: Walter Scott

Target Steam Name: Don Tommyy
Target SteamID: 76561198193426414
Target Character Name (if known):

Request Reason: Disconnecting to avoid raid
When did the situation occur?: 13/1/21 1PM GMT+1
Your evidence to support your claim: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/7FohrXhIOW4K6/d13374OhQPhw?invite=cr-MSx4d0csMjE1NjEwMTUs
Id like to be granted the items from his inventory as he forfeited the raid the moment he disconnected

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Last edited:

Agent 47

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I found him in game and game one 2 stacks of cocaine to compensate for leaving during raid.

Walter Scott

Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I found him in game and game one 2 stacks of cocaine to compensate for leaving during raid.
PD Later said they found a lot more on you. Also it turns out you have a weapon blacklist makes me wonder if thats why you disconnected huh this would also back me up that i would have won the raid.

Agent 47

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

When you started raiding me I only had supplies to make cocaine in my inventory no actual cocaine on me but when I found you I gave you 2 stacks of cocaine and I believe a few bricks from my bank inventory instead of the supplies I had in my inventory. I believe I over compensated with the items that I gave you.

Clutch Master FTW

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

Clutch Master FTW

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Agent 47 is there any initial reason for the disconnection? Was it you manually leaving or did you lose connection?

Agent 47

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

yes the disconnection was manually thats why I felt a need to give Redspeeds more than just the items in my inventory.

Clutch Master FTW

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Rule NumberRuleAccusedVerdictPunishment
2.1.8(LTARP) - You may not disconnect to avoid a role-play situation. You must contact ingame staff and be granted permission in case you want to leave during an active role-play situation.@Agent 47ViolatedVerbal Warning

After reviewing this case, I appreciate @Agent 47 for telling the truth and owning up to your wrong doings. You tried making things right, and gave him compensation (which is not necessary). None the less, you still left to avoid roleplay, and that is a bannable offense; But I will bring it down to a Verbal Warning instead. Please don't do this again, next time it will be a ban.

Unfortunately, we are unable to refund anything you could have gotten off of them, and the player has already attempted to compensate you for it as well.

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.