Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41615564
Your Character Name: Alex Newton

1.) Target Steam Name: Infinity
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:187372430
Target Character Name (if known): Blake Johnson

2.) Target Steam Name: LoganFitz
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:74534030
Target Character Name (if known): Logan Fitz

Request Reason: They pulled me over in a UNMARKED detective FNF in layer 2 claiming they had been trying to pull me over sense layer 1 one in actuality they hadn't put a siren on until the medical center in Layer 2 and following it with ramming me while trying to pull over and getting out to then shoot ALL my tires out at a traffic stop and proceeding to justify it all to just leaving me in L2 and not following with any RP interactions.
When did the situation occur?: Thursday, March 25th, 2021 around 3:30pm EST
Your evidence to support your claim:

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

Do you have a version of this video with your microphone unmuted? If not this may need to be denied for lack of valid evidence.
"Any evidence that has your audio-input (your microphone) muted and not recorded will automatically be invalidated and not be used for a final verdict. All audio sources need to be recorded to use a video as valid evidence."

Regardless, I still invite @Infinity and @Logan Fitz to weigh in on the situation if they so choose.

AlexNewton

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

My audio isn't on this tape and I do not have audio at all, but I had put nothing relevant that would interfere with the evidence against them into the conversation all I had said was 'I did not hear a siren or see one until the hospital' and that they are in a unmarked civ car and I cannot tell if they are a regular joe or a cop after saying that they just leave me stranded in L2. Cut and dry case of Fail RP. Let them comment if they like it will only incriminate them. Another staff member had told me about the voice audio on my end as well but had told me this evidence is pretty obvious Fail RP.

Infinity

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

We had been following him since Layer one, it's funny how his video cuts out this bit. this was one of our attempt to pull him over and he continued to flee. So he was fleeing and eluding. I determined he was a threat once he had arrived in layer 2 in the final spot where we pulled him over that's why I shot his tires also during this time my spike strips were placed or not working the reason I had to use my gun to do so. Also evidence that the siren was on so he straight up lied and manulpied his evidance to try make logan and I look bad the clip is short due to my bad internet upload speeds.
1616741026620.png
The reason we left without charging you is that over the radio we were told there was a shootout in layer 1 we deemed this more important than your fleeing. therefore we left the evidence you provided not only is it invalid under the report rules it also lacks critical information to this report the Report rule I'm referring to is "Any evidence that has your audio-input (your microphone) muted and not recorded will automatically be invalidated and not be used for a final verdict. All audio sources need to be recorded to use a video as valid evidence."

Infinity

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Also to back up shooting the tires Rule
"Law Enforcement can not use lethal force when in pursuit of a fleeing suspect unless your own or civilian lives are in imminent danger or all other attempts to stop the suspect had failed. You must be able to justify your actions if asked by a member of staff." Rule 2.2.1.2: I believe it was justified after in the screenshot provided above we had to ram his car off the road that all other attempts had failed. Under this rule it allows me to use lethal force, in this case, I didn't use lethal force but I did use force to stop him from continuing to flee.

Infinity

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

at a traffic stop

At the point where we had pulled him over it was no-longer a traffic stop he was fleeing and eluding an arrestable crime.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Regardless, between the lack of microphone input and the counter-evidence showing siren usage on the ramp, this PR shall be denied.

Player Report Denied,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.