Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:577433478
Your Character Name: Archibald Ostrowski

Target Steam Name: BIG OUNCE
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:484175798
Target Character Name (if known): no idea

Target Steam Name: Ghost
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121982224
Target Character Name (if known): Simon RIley

Request Reason: Weird situation. See the video below. The masked person randomly initiates hostile behavior and the cop frames me for snitching when i havent been in contact with him.
When did the situation occur?: 30.03 15:05 (+3 GMT)
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: None
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

D

Deleted member 12627

Appearently using my freedom of speech is a rule break

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

@krabe Care to explain why 1) You're seemingly randomly stabbing a cops tires in the middle of the road and 2) You chose to stab this man?

@HuskyD0G Can you explain why you seemingly took no action against a man stabbing out a vehicles tires and then another person?

D

Deleted member 12627

@krabe Care to explain why 1) You're seemingly randomly stabbing a cops tires in the middle of the road and 2) You chose to stab this man?

@HuskyD0G Can you explain why you seemingly took no action against a man stabbing out a vehicles tires and then another person?
Where in the rules exactly does it say I have to willingly put my life at risk, it's called roleplay. He threatened me with a knife and I didn't feel like dying. This was a dumb question not gonna lie.

krabe

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

umm i was really close to simon and he cant just open fire nor would he of had my at fear rp of course i would charge him witht the knife he is a wise man to surender to my commands

he could have only shot me if i was direct threat to him which stabbing his car isnt

them the guy who had all the money snitched on me while i stabbing the tyres i think its also funny how the video doesnt show me stabbing the other 2 wheels.

and what rule break is it to knife somone tyres if i have a reason too?

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Where in the rules exactly does it say I have to willingly put my life at risk, it's called roleplay. He threatened me with a knife and I didn't feel like dying. This was a dumb question not gonna lie.
Now I understand not acting when he was explicitly pointing the machete at you. But you continued to not act after he turned towards the other player and chased them down (you would have had plenty of time to shoot or even tase him). You could try and argue you were just still afraid for your life, but you also took no effort to flee. To me it just looks like unauthorized corruption.

he could have only shot me if i was direct threat to him which stabbing his car isnt
Yes but stabbing a civilian in front of him is.

them the guy who had all the money snitched on me while i stabbing the tyres i think its also funny how the video doesnt show me stabbing the other 2 wheels.
And yet there doesn't seem to be any sort of evidence he did snitch on you besides Simon saying so.

and what rule break is it to knife somone tyres if i have a reason too?
You still didn't say what that reason was.

D

Deleted member 12627

Now I understand not acting when he was explicitly pointing the machete at you. But you continued to not act after he turned towards the other player and chased them down (you would have had plenty of time to shoot or even tase him). You could try and argue you were just still afraid for your life, but you also took no effort to flee. To me it just looks like unauthorized corruption.
Once again where in the rules does it say I have to FTVL, he could have easily came and stabbed me after. This is really dumb and a biased response. This is a roleplay server, not a server where I have to do something potentially killing myself to try and save someone before my own ass.

krabe

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

i was in voice range of he guy i heard him snitching on me and even if simon said yes or no i was gonna kill him anyways becuase i know he snitched i heard him i was on his voice range

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

i was in voice range of he guy i heard him snitching on me and even if simon said yes or no i was gonna kill him anyways becuase i know he snitched i heard him i was on his voice range
Are we discussing the same clip? From what I see it looked more like he was warning you that a cop was coming, unless he snitched before the clip.
"uh, guys, there's a cop behind you".

edit: Also still waiting for the reasoning for slashing the tires in the first place.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12627

I just want some clarification on what you're accusing me of here, I said jokingly in a sarcastic tone, "yeah he definitely did" surrendering and hoping not do die, because chad will stab me lol. You are accusing me of being corrupt when I surrender to avoid death, if that is the case in your logic then where in the rules does it say a cop has to do something even if it requires putting his own life in danger.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

I just want some clarification on what you're accusing me of here, I said jokingly in a sarcastic tone, "yeah he definitely did" surrendering and hoping not do die, because chad will stab me lol. You are accusing me of being corrupt when I surrender to avoid death, if that is the case in your logic then where in the rules does it say a cop has to do something even if it requires putting his own life in danger.
The issue is not with your initial surrender, but with you continuing to surrender even after you were no longer in danger and making no effort to stop a dangerous criminal, nor any effort to escape. As far as I can tell, you basically just let him go free with no resistance.

D

Deleted member 12627

The issue is not with your initial surrender, but with you continuing to surrender even after you were no longer in danger and making no effort to stop a dangerous criminal, nor any effort to escape. As far as I can tell, you basically just let him go free with no resistance.
So if that's the case, next time I am fearing for my life I should go out of my way to potentially get stabbed. You realize the implications you are describing are impeding on ones gameplay? Like say if I surrendered because I was out of ammo, or if my hand was not on my keyboard and I had to go AFK to do something I would be in trouble. This is possibly the weirdest and most off-putting thing I've ever seen asked in a player report before. If inaction is a rule break, then by your logic anyone who doesn't shoot someone they can be under threat of breaking a rule. I don't know what you've been reading in the rules, but this is a roleplay server. I am not obligated to do anything if my life is threatened. Not to mention, there is a bug when putting your hands down there is a 3 seconds delay before I can pull my gun out and chad is a master stabber. He would have defo killed me.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

So if that's the case, next time I am fearing for my life I should go out of my way to potentially get stabbed. You realize the implications you are describing are impeding on ones gameplay? Like say if I surrendered because I was out of ammo, or if my hand was not on my keyboard and I had to go AFK to do something I would be in trouble. This is possibly the weirdest and most off-putting thing I've ever seen asked in a player report before. If inaction is a rule break, then by your logic anyone who doesn't shoot someone they can be under threat of breaking a rule. I don't know what you've been reading in the rules, but this is a roleplay server. I am not obligated to do anything if my life is threatened.
Were you out of ammo? Were you AFK?

As a police officer you accept a certain amount of risk on the job to stop dangerous criminals who are busy actively chasing down and stabbing innocent civilians. Did you make any effort to arrest him after the fact?

I am asking for any explanation as to why you made no effort to engage your friend before or after he threatened you despite seeing him brandishing and swinging a machete beforehand and chasing down and murdering someone after. Give me a reason as to how this isn't corruption that isn't just "He threatened me briefly".

D

Deleted member 12627

Were you out of ammo? Were you AFK?

As a police officer you accept a certain amount of risk on the job to stop dangerous criminals who are busy actively chasing down and stabbing innocent civilians. Did you make any effort to arrest him after the fact?

I am asking for any explanation as to why you made no effort to engage your friend before or after he threatened you despite seeing him brandishing and swinging a machete beforehand and chasing down and murdering someone after. Give me a reason as to how this isn't corruption that isn't just "He threatened me briefly".
I made no effort because it was like 5 AM and I didn't feel like getting into a gunfight, I would rather be passive and avoid being on a death timer.

So, with that being said. I would like for you to specifically quote word for word where it says I have to put myself in danger.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

[2.1.1] You must act realistically at all times. You may not run around not roleplaying at all. This includes, but is not limited to, running around on the main roads, jumping on and hitting vehicles. Do note that you will be playing a character.
[2.6.1] You must abide by realistic roleplay measures. If something you are doing is illogical in a real life situation, then you can’t do it on the server.
[5.1.7] Corruption is allowed with permission from a Senior Administrator or above. The permissions are automatically void when the authorizing staff member leaves the server.

After discussing with @Thanewolfe, we came to the following conclusion - @HuskyD0G is guilty of FailRP/Corruption for the reasons described previously. Given the circumstances, however, I feel a Verbal Warning is sufficient. We will await @krabe's response (or lack thereof) before fully wrapping up this report, but I felt sufficient evidence was provided to conclude this part as is.

2vie

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Yes but stabbing a civilian in front of him is.

And yet there doesn't seem to be any sort of evidence he did snitch on you besides Simon saying so.

You still didn't say what that reason was.
Seeing how the short clip causes some confusion i uploaded the full clip which starts with me spawning in:
fist 10 seconds are cut out due to intense chewing noises (not that it changes anything)

2vie

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

The server has quite a popular opinion of you being a minge and constantly breaking rules + being a pathological liar.
The full evidence clip, again shows that you are lying through your teeth and will use any opportunity to kill randoms before the server restart (just like you did with others during the exact time period of 15 minutes) .

krabe

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

1st you warned simon about me you can hear it in the video you posted

krabe

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

also i couldnt see simon as i was in 1st person

Status
Not open for further replies.