Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Console
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:91971341
Your Character Name: Ethan Jefferson

Target Steam Name: ziyadmahrouz
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:207746617
Target Character Name (if known): Yousef something

Request Reason: This guy kept saying wait and also just being silent when I told him to drop the gun. I explained what fear rp is and he still didn't drop it. Then there was a police raid that was for him and that's when he decided to break fear rp and RDM me. it was evident that he was stalling so his friends could come and break him out.
When did the situation occur?: around 11 AM 8/18/21
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: Andre Keem
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes I have.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Fairly cut and dry, no response needed.

[2.4.1] You must correctly follow FearRP when a situation calls for it, such as when you are being held at gunpoint. Roleplay should reflect on how you would approach a similar situation in real-life.
[2.4.2] You may not draw or equip your weapon while under FearRP by at least two or more players. FearRP applies when you are exposed to at least two or more held (actively held, not in holster/on back) weapons, whereof at least one is directly pointed at you / off safety.
[2.4.6] When under FearRP you must obey orders given to you as long as they are within server rules.

When police ask you to drop your gun under fearRP, you drop it. You don't wait nearly a full minute then pull it out and shoot them. The reported player will receive a 3 Day Weapons Blacklist for breaking like half of the fearRP rules.

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.