Your Character Name: Walter Scott

Target Steam Name: ✪ BullyHunter
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:60438167
Target Character Name (if known):

Request Reason: Possible hacks
When did the situation occur?: Today
Your evidence to support your claim:
Here you can see him triple crunching me from a impossible spot
Here you can see him knowing exactly my position from behind a corner as he is prefiring at my exact location

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed player report rules?:

✪ BullyHunter

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

First off, i'm flattered that you've decided to report me. Although I can not explain the first clip as me shooting you in the head is arguably luck, I can explain the second clip.

As you went down the stairs i was already holding an angle onto it, this made us both land a shot onto eachother, after I went back I watched u spray the rest of ur bullets onto the wall so I knew you were reloading. This gave me the opportunity to rush, so i did, and as a result I killed you. Not entirely sure what u find suspicious about that, I do see in the clip that it appears that I had prefired you but iirc, on my screen I ran up, saw u then shot. I dont think I prefired you ( could be wrong ), even if I did it wouldn't take a genius to figure out that ur sitting at the top of the stairs.

I'm almost positive that I had clipped both of these kills that I will try to upload by the end of tomorrow.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

After review, this player report is denied due to insufficient evidence provided.

Status
Not open for further replies.