Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Loki
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:98877912
Your Character Name: Tye Shaw

Target Steam Name: Alfie
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:88569324
Target Character Name (if known): Alfie Mikeal

ALL VIDEOS HAVE STATIC IN BACKGROUND, DOESNT MAKE IT INVALID THO.

Request Reason: Where to even start.
Extreme toxicity/player targeting : (All of it)

Homophobic slurs first (no evidence apart from him basically admitting it in PMs below) : I arrested him and his friend at bank for shooting/pulling guns on me and others, on the drive to PD he calls me a "f*g" multiple times but i dont catch it on video, i then stop to get my video setup and he ends up getting away after i died.

Calling me a pedophile and fear rp break/exploiting : A while later he is brought into PD by another officer for a weapon drop, while he was in the interrogation room he called me a pedophile among just shit talking, we finally get him to drop the weapon with 2 guns drawn on him, the second he is uncuffed the gun instantly gets pulled out and he gets shot/killed (This only happens if u try to pull out ur gun/weapon in cuffs, if you are cuffed then try to do this, the second you are uncuff it will be pulled out, calling it exploiting cus it is). This was blatantly him trying to get out of arrest, even said later in PMs "have fun trying to arrest me" sarcastically.

Homophobic slurs 2nd time and saying someone in the community grooms me : Then after he dies he says Redspeeds (another community member) is grooming me (lmfao), then says it again. I tell him to not call me a f*g in game if he is gonna deny it to get out of trouble a second later, he calls me it again after i called him out about it. (I was trying to get him to admit to saying it). Evidence in order :
alfiev2.jpgalfie.jpg
alfie v3.jpg
RDM and homophobic slurs 3rd time : Just as im writing this he runs out to my PD car with a class 3, starts to shoot me and then kills me (rdm) then calls me a f*g again.

https://streamable.com/3hniet (ik its laggy but if u slow it down it is his steam id)

Overall, every day its the same group of people, doing the same shit then not really being punished for it. Server is a lot less fun cus ppl like this just do this day in day out then will make a 1 sentence fake apology to get out it. Shit is really frustrating, dude does it constantly its just hard to catch him in video.

When did the situation occur?: All in the past 30 mins ish
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Alfie Mikael you have 24 hours to respond to this player report, otherwise it will be handled without your input.

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

FYI : This player is constantly getting banned for stuff like this, apparently he didnt get unbanned in unban wave but still he has played for years and clearly knows what he is doing

Last edited:

Territory Owner

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I'd first like to say the first past = false

I do admit to calling you a pedo however I didn't even attempt to pull my gun out it just happened, I guess because I was cuffed without it out (idk)

You baited me into saying it and chat logs would prove so. I said it to make you feel happy as you really wanted me to PM it to you.

Had KOS on cops in the third video, I killed you and reinforced what I said in the first bit just to make you happy again :cool:

Also I don't get "constantly getting banned for stuff like this" as it's not true, been banned once for an irrelevant reason over two months ago where I broke a staffs ego and he decided to ban me. "apparently he didnt get unbanned in unban wave but still he has played for years and clearly knows what he is doing" This is true I wasn't unbanned in the wave as I didn't do anything wrong and never did like the others, I wanted a reaction out of you said stuff that has been taken out of context mainly so you would report me :)

@Thegamingshain now its time for you to make a decision

Territory Owner

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Also like to add that I stopped playing in like 2018 and started playing at time everyone was unbanned but don't take this game seriously so aren't a daily player :eek:

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I do admit to calling you a pedo however I didn't even attempt to pull my gun out it just happened, I guess because I was cuffed without it out (idk)
dude it doesnt just happen, it only happens when you try to pull a gun in cuffs, you also aim the gun straight at me.
You baited me into saying it and chat logs would prove so. I said it to make you feel happy as you really wanted me to PM it to you.
No i wanted you to admit that u were calling me it, u also called me it again in character so fr just be quiet, you have no spine at all, you can confidently talk shit but the second u get called out u switch up lmao. Also "baited" dude i said that u were always confident to talk shit but would never do it in a way that can be put back to you, which is what u are doing here.
Had KOS on cops in the third video, I killed you and reinforced what I said in the first bit just to make you happy again :cool:
I was afk the whole time, you cant get kos on the whole PD, u know this.
Also I don't get "constantly getting banned for stuff like this" as it's not true, been banned once for an irrelevant reason over two months ago where I broke a staffs ego and he decided to ban me. "apparently he didnt get unbanned in unban wave but still he has played for years and clearly knows what he is doing" This is true I wasn't unbanned in the wave as I didn't do anything wrong and never did like the others, I wanted a reaction out of you said stuff that has been taken out of context mainly so you would report me :)
You constantly target players and do this stuff, once again you act so confident then lie and switch up whenever u get called out. You know the rules stop lying.
Also packwatch he is smoking a fag so you got put in a fag fyi
Just stop tryna make up dumb excuses lol. They clearly bullshit
@Thegamingshain now its time for you to make a decision
Yeah it is, stop tryna make stupid excuses for you breaking so many rules and player targeting.

Territory Owner

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

dude it doesnt just happen, it only happens when you try to pull a gun in cuffs, you also aim the gun straight at me.

No i wanted you to admit that u were calling me it, u also called me it again in character so fr just be quiet, you have no spine at all, you can confidently talk shit but the second u get called out u switch up lmao. Also "baited" dude i said that u were always confident to talk shit but would never do it in a way that can be put back to you, which is what u are doing here.

I was afk the whole time, you cant get kos on the whole PD, u know this.

You constantly target players and do this stuff, once again you act so confident then lie and switch up whenever u get called out. You know the rules stop lying.

Just stop tryna make up dumb excuses lol. They clearly bullshit

Yeah it is, stop tryna make stupid excuses for you breaking so many rules and player targeting.

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I'd first like to say the first past = false
I cant disprove it but u lying again lol. Also u didnt even try and lie about calling redspeeds a, basically a pedo, why u lying about the rest. Unless some more actual proof comes up i wont be responding anymore.

Territory Owner

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I cant disprove it but u lying again lol. Also u didnt even try and lie about calling redspeeds a, basically a pedo, why u lying about the rest. Unless some more actual proof comes up i wont be responding anymore.
But you will

Territory Owner

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

@Thegamingshain hes just going to argue so might as well just post the message

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

What @Alfie Mikael did was completely unacceptable, the terms, "fag, and grooming" are words that shouldn't be used OOC. @Alfie Mikael will receive a 4 month ban for unacceptable behavior. We will not tolerate player disrespect on the server.

Player Report Accepted.

Regards,
Shain

Status
Not open for further replies.